Mayweather - McGregor Aug 26. Vegas baby | Syracusefan.com

Mayweather - McGregor Aug 26. Vegas baby

I'm not paying for it, I will try to find it online or see if a friend is buying it. Mayweather will win easily.

Good, another Mayweather snooze-fest. McGregor hasn't boxed professionally. Ever. Joke fight.

Mayweather ducked Manny for years until he could win. Weak. Won't pay, don't care.

Hey, Conner... can't wait until you come back to UFC. Woodley is going to blast you at welterweight. Bet you punk out tho.

I don't care about MMA and I don't care about boxing and I'm sure Mayweather will win handily, but I'm sure going to pay to watch this fight out of pure curiosity. The original brainchild behind this is a genius.

I don't care about MMA and I don't care about boxing and I'm sure Mayweather will win handily, but I'm sure going to pay to watch this fight out of pure curiosity. The original brainchild behind this is a genius.
Bingo.

Not sure I'd pay for it by myself, but 10 guys pitching in and BYOB-ing...well that's a party and great nightcap.

1 decent fight at 11 would be perfect, maybe even a good MMA at 10 would make the undercard rule too.

My son had expressed a desire for us to go to the fight if it ever happened. Ticket prices not announced but I read one article predicting prices similar to Floyd-Manny. Those started at $1,500 and were $5,000+ the next day on Stubhub. So yeah.

McGregor needs to immediately kick Mayweather in the nuts, go ground and pound, arm bar.

Mayweather will have no idea what hit him.

McGregor needs to immediately kick Mayweather in the nuts, go ground and pound, arm bar.

Mayweather will have no idea what hit him.

But it's boxing, right? McGregor won't have a ground game. And nut shots haven't been legal since, like, UFC 3.

But it's boxing, right? McGregor won't have a ground game. And nut shots haven't been legal since, like, UFC 3.

I'm failing to see the problem here.

My son had expressed a desire for us to go to the fight if it ever happened. Ticket prices not announced but I read one article predicting prices similar to Floyd-Manny. Those started at $1,500 and were $5,000+ the next day on Stubhub. So yeah.

I'm guessing it'll be more than that. Buzz around here over it is insane.

What is the ppv cost going to be of this fight? I am thinking over 100.

I guess if you want to see McGregor inevitably get KTFO'd.

Maybe $ Mayweather makes it interesting and takes a dive. I don't get the hype for this fight at all.
This is a classic P.T. Barnum display.

It's novelty.

There are no rules here.

Do people actually want to see McGregor box against one of the most accomplished boxers ever?

Nah. They want to see it get weird.

This is a classic P.T. Barnum display.

It's novelty.

There are no rules here.

Do people actually want to see McGregor box against one of the most accomplished boxers ever?

Nah. They want to see it get weird.

I'd throw a fortune on Mayweather on the fight, scares the hell out of me he takes a dive for a second fight. But 50-0 sounds better than 49-1 or 50-1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom