McAdoo returning to UNC | Syracusefan.com

McAdoo returning to UNC

Wow...did not see that coming. Dude is a stud and would be a top 10 pick easy.

I'm going to go ahead and say he's the early front runner for national POTY. I don't care if Cody Zeller comes back or not, I think McAdoo will legitimately put up 18 and 10 next year.

I doubt top 10, I think this is a case where it is smart to come back because he could be the #1 pick next year

Man, that is HUGE for UNC. Probably a smart move for Mac the Knife too. If he has the kind of year most figure he will, he'll be the top 1 or 2 pick in the draft next season. Shouldn't be too much competition for him outside of Bazz.

I doubt top 10, I think this is a case where it is smart to come back because he could be the #1 pick next year
Disagree regarding where he would be picked this year. He would absolutely be a top 10 pick, I think. He's a fantastic talent.

Disagree regarding where he would be picked this year. He would absolutely be a top 10 pick, I think. He's a fantastic talent.
yea but there are a lot of fantastic talents and a lot of guys declaring

The guy who is 7th in minutes on his team and makes 43% of his FGs against college competition and literally had no outside shot in college?

he can still declare by the NBA deadline, which is April 29 or something. Not saying he will, of course.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom