McCullough to the NBA | Syracusefan.com

McCullough to the NBA

I think he should enter it, work out then pull out.

I don't get the impression his knee is in good enough shape to work out much at this point, but I might be wrong.

Uncle Andre is kind of all over the place there...

It's comical at this point.

A guy with one good leg is now thinking about jumping ship early.

keyplayer_nerlens_noel.jpg

I don't get the impression his knee is in good enough shape to work out much at this point, but I might be wrong.

You're 100% right, I don't know what I was thinking. lol

this would be officially the worst Syracuse player to declare early based on his performance at Syracuse. The fact it's weighing on him makes me think he's gone and has no interest in being a student much longer.

Best of luck to him. Hope he can get drafted in the 2nd round and potentially round out his game

this would be officially the worst Syracuse player to declare early based on his performance at Syracuse. The fact it's weighing on him makes me think he's gone and has no interest in being a student much longer.

Best of luck to him. Hope he can get drafted in the 2nd round and potentially round out his game
Easy there, champ. He's only "considering it" at this point. Let's not be so ready to show him the door and start wishing him well and referring to him as a disappointment just yet.

Nothing in that article seemed unreasonable to me. All it said was that they were going to sit down and discuss the options as a family, and that some of his family would advise him to return.

I don't think it would be a financially optimal solution for him to go at this point, but he should at least consider it [as absurd as it sounds / seems that he would even consider going pro after only playing 10 games or so before tearing his ACL].

This might be the problem with the Bryant recruitment. If McCullough enters the draft this year I think we lose the ability to give Bryant a scholarship as McCullough's departure would bring us down to 10 for next year.

Nothing in that article seemed unreasonable to me. All it said was that they were going to sit down and discuss the options as a family, and that some of his family would advise him to return.

I don't think it would be a financially optimal solution for him to go at this point, but he should at least consider it [as absurd as it sounds / seems that he would even consider going pro after only playing 10 games or so before tearing his ACL].

Agree 100%. We don't know what Chris is thinking, but the plan was originally one year at SU before declaring for the draft. The injury changed those plans, but he's still going to do his due diligence. Most likely, he'll be advised that teams won't risk a first round pick on a player who can't work out for them, and he'll return for one more season at SU.

On the bright side, if McCullough jumps, I'm fairly certain his leaving opens up the ability for us to go hard after Giles (in addition to Battle and Moyer) if Bryant goes elsewhere. Especially if our appeal is heard and we get a one ship reduction in penalties by 2016 NSD.

Does this remotely suprise anyone? After the last few years Im suprised Roberson isnt weighing his options (yes im joking).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom