MCW...1, 2...1, 2 | Syracusefan.com

MCW...1, 2...1, 2

1st in nation, assists
2nd in nation, steals
That's just silly.

Link

The kid really seems to generate a LOT of turnovers. He's a great fit in our system with his length.

if guys were making shots his numbers would really look good. probably losing 3-4 assists a game

and don't forget those two backcort assists to arkansas in the final minute...i keed! i keed!

MCW has been great in the first 5 games. He makes it look easy at times and I still think he is going to improve significantly by the end of the year. MCW makes mistakes from his lack of playing time last year. He will be very comfortable running the team by March.

Yup, and hats off to MCW for not transferring last season.

Do you really think transferring was an option? He would have had to sit out this season, after which he would have been starting the 2013-14 season as an unproven 22 year-old.

Good point, I dunno. He was rather peeved about his lack of playing time, if he transferred out before the start of the second semester last season I believe he could've played in the second semester this season. Not totally sure about that but if accurate that's the way to do it.

Good point, I dunno. He was rather peeved about his lack of playing time, if he transferred out before the start of the second semester last season I believe he could've played in the second semester this season. Not totally sure about that but if accurate that's the way to do it.

Yes, he could have done what you described. But surely he could see Dion was headed out and that he'd have all the minutes he could handle this season, running the point for a high profile program and possibly getting the chance to play with his buddy Noel. I understand he was frustrated with JB, but he would have been crazy to transfer. Staying put offered him the most direct path to the NBA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom