MCW back to Orlando | Syracusefan.com

MCW back to Orlando

Lol, you say that like it’s a choice.

i know, maybe he puts up 1000 shots a day. what do i know. but if not, he should be. i find it hard to believe that someone so coordinated cant shoot. im not athletic, hardly ever play, and can probably outshoot him.

i know, maybe he puts up 1000 shots a day. what do i know. but if not, he should be. i find it hard to believe that someone so coordinated cant shoot. im not athletic, hardly ever play, and can probably outshoot him.
He does. And more than 1000.

I promise if you ever watched him practice shooting you would be convinced that he's the best shooter in the NBA.

I'm glad he's stuck around for as long as he has. Usually guards that can't shoot don't.
Looks like it's a 2 year deal too, no player or team options on the second year. Means he's got at least a little stability.

I'm glad he's stuck around for as long as he has. Usually guards that can't shoot don't.

Versatile defenders who can guard multiple positions are at a premium now though. I was cracking up during the NBA draft...like 6 of the first 8 picks theyre like “he can’t shoot but he’s an athlete and can guard 4 positions”. Lol.

I remember Steve Clifford raving about MCW’s defensive versatility last year.

ason Kidd (no J ;) ) did.
(he also eventually learned how to shoot)

Rajon Rondo did.

Ricky Rubio did.

So yeah, MCW is one of these sorta players who has to be good at other things, since his shot is erratic.

Some people on this board are WILD... haha
tenor.gif

Versatile defenders who can guard multiple positions are at a premium now though. I was cracking up during the NBA draft...like 6 of the first 8 picks theyre like “he can’t shoot but he’s an athlete and can guard 4 positions”. Lol.

I remember Steve Clifford raving about MCW’s defensive versatility last year.
I think the draft tends to be different than veteran free agents though. They love potential in the draft. If they get an uber athlete that develops his shot, they have an allstar. If they miss on a guy, rookie contracts are cheap.

I'm glad that MCW has an elite skill that someone values.

He does. And more than 1000.

I promise if you ever watched him practice shooting you would be convinced that he's the best shooter in the NBA.
Yup. Did you see that melo video on ESPN “training”? Dude didn’t miss a shot

I just can’t like a man-bun.

Even on MCW.

Id like to think that was a little delayed payback from Mike -
putting his boy Nerlens on that poster.

i forgot they were tight! Whatever happened to that Providence guard who was supposed to be the best of the bunch?

Ben Simmons approves of this message

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom