MCW to Bulls? | Syracusefan.com

MCW to Bulls?

If this deal goes through, it is a steal for the Bulls. Tony Snell sucks. Granted MCW is not the best of shooters (which the Bulls need), but he'll be a heck of a backup PG for them.

with this trade MCW will tie Ennis in number teams played for during first contract

The Bucks have been trying to trade MCW for a wing that can shoot ever since Middleton went down. There were Ben Mclemore and Nick Young rumors already.

The Bulls desperately needed a backup PG, though they seem to now have the market completely cornered on guards that aren't 3 point shooters with Wade, Rondo, and MCW.

That Bulls team is going to sneak into the playoffs, but it's going to be a dumpster fire to watch them.

Sad to see my favorite Cuse player traded away from my favorite team, to a division rival no less. But I understand it. MCW was going to be the backup PG this year and Snell will be the starting SG.

Yikes... Tony Snell as a starting 2-guard. Enjoy!

Bulls/Cuse fan so I like this deal. He'll backup Rondo but also see some time at the 2/3 for his defense. Obviously didn't make the deal for his shooting.. haha. Stock piling low % 3 point shooters. #nailedit

The Bulls desperately needed a backup PG, though they seem to now have the market completely cornered on guards that aren't 3 point shooters with Wade, Rondo, and MCW.

MCW makes the 4th backup PG (Grant, Cannan, Dinwiddie) for the Bulls actually, but I like MCW in that role.

MCW makes the 4th backup PG (Grant, Cannan, Dinwiddie) for the Bulls actually, but I like MCW in that role.

They all stink though. I should've said they desperately needed a good backup PG.

Yikes... Tony Snell as a starting 2-guard. Enjoy!

Bulls/Cuse fan so I like this deal. He'll backup Rondo but also see some time at the 2/3 for his defense. Obviously didn't make the deal for his shooting.. haha. Stock piling low % 3 point shooters. #nailedit

Oh yeah. I'm not excited that Snell will start but that's just where Milwaukee is without Middleton haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom