MCW twitter youll like this | Syracusefan.com

MCW twitter youll like this

This year? We're not. UK has 5 NBA players on their team this season. Ohio State is also considered much more talented.

Next two years we can be even better and hopefully the rest of the teams drop off.

This year? We're not. UK has 5 NBA players on their team this season. Ohio State is also considered much more talented.

Next two years we can be even better and hopefully the rest of the teams drop off.
Kentucky has 5 NBA players that play like the 2008 US Olympic team.

Ok, I'm jumping the gun big time here, but sometimes as a fan its fun to dream.

The Big East collapses and Syracuse heads into the ACC with Melo and Coleman at the 5. Noel and Christmas at the 4. Fair and Southerland at the 3. Then MCW, Triche, Waiters, and Cooney in the back court.

That team might have 2 back-up big guys selected in the lottery. It would absolutely run over the ACC and the rest of college basketball. Quite a way to make an entrance into a new conference.

The Big East collapses and Syracuse heads into the ACC with Melo and Coleman at the 5. Noel and Christmas at the 4. Fair and Southerland at the 3. Then MCW, Triche, Waiters, and Cooney in the back court.

That team might have 2 back-up big guys selected in the lottery. It would absolutely run over the ACC and the rest of college basketball. Quite a way to make an entrance into a new conference.
No doubt general ,,,, Let the acc war begin !! War Damn OTTO !!!

I love having big time players recruiting their buddies from the AAU scene to come join them. We're completely loading up, and these guys know that the next few years could be special. Hopefully guys like Noel notice that (though, of course, it's kind of what happens at places like UNC and Kentucky every year, but still, it's nice to be in that class recruiting-wise and talent-wise).

also, UNC may have 5 lottery picks

Once again Mookie is left out :(

Let's face it - from here on out, Mookie will never get above 12th man. Just shows you how deep we are.

Thats how I see Melos ceiling. Kinda like a taller Mcadoo. He has the dribble footwork and builds speed well in full stride.
Guys like that I would love to see try some PF.

...Melo? McAdoo?

Are you sure you've seen James McAdoo play?

I have a feeling Noel doesn't touch the floor in a college game.

I have a feeling Noel doesn't touch the floor in a college game.
Unless the NBA gets it's act together, there is going to be such a logjam of college players that there is little likelyhood that Noel would go straight to the NBA.

Unless the NBA gets it's act together, there is going to be such a logjam of college players that there is little likelyhood that Noel would go straight to the NBA.
Or unless the NBA passes the 2 year rule ... which we had better hope for... and the 20 year old rule. Remember DC2 is 20 putting on Orange togs next year ... and a projected #7 lottery pick for 2013. If he has a good year when he comes in he will be gone ... and I wouldn't blame him. And I agree without the 2 year rule I doubt that we will see Noel on a college basketball floor ... he would be easily eligble for the NBA and would unquestionably be a high lottery pick on potential alone

grabbing Noel would be absurd, but I think his recruitment will be long and drawn out, if he even commits anywhere.

Its Europe he is looking at I believe

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

OSU is not more talented than this years Cuse team...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom