Meaningless Update: Malichi Richardson up #10 & Tyler Lydon to #57 on ESPN100 list | Syracusefan.com

Meaningless Update: Malichi Richardson up #10 & Tyler Lydon to #57 on ESPN100 list

OttosBestFriend

2nd String
S

someone has to leave early because the 1 space currently available for that class is probably being held for Thomas Bryant
Grant and Ennis will be gone.

correct.jpg

S

someone has to leave early because the 1 space currently available for that class is probably being held for Thomas Bryant

not really, in fact i think diange is the better fit at center, bryant cannot play the 4 i dont think

Can anyone give me a quick run down on Lydon?

Can anyone give me a quick run down on Lydon?
Stretch 4 who can also really hit the boards. Supposed to be a great shooter. Definitely needs to add bulk but he's in the right program for that.

Stretch 4 who can also really hit the boards. Supposed to be a great shooter. Definitely needs to add bulk but he's in the right program for that.

Just a guess but perhaps a Chandler Parsons type. Parsons was a beanpole when he arrived at Florida and improved as much as any college player in recent memory. I saw that Florida offered Lydon also.

I saw the Moose play about a month ago; of course, with my luck it was his worst performance of the year. I also am part of the chorus that says he looks like a pure 5 . He is a huge dude, built like a d-lineman, but all muscle. And as others have pointed out, looks about twice his age. He actually has a back to the basket game, including a righty AND lefty hook shot.

Please see the 10 page thread on the recruiting board for much more info on Diagne.

Last edited:
Does anyone have the lowdown on which recruits will be at today's game?

Does anyone have the lowdown on which recruits will be at today's game?

Diagne and Tyus Battle are two I'm positive will be there.

Will we have a three Tyler team? What will JB call them when he yells at them in practice?