Melo | Syracusefan.com

Melo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks EJZ...any idea what the issue is (aside from "academics")?

Also how could they know about this all week and not get it resolved? Frustrating.

Have been told from what I consider to be a great source that he will be OK. Very confident of it...
Anyone tracking flights from Syracuse to Cincy yet.

Have been told from what I consider to be a great source that he will be OK. Very confident of it...

I have learned my lesson. There is no source except Bees. Bees is the all-knowing.

I really hope your right, for the sake of our pursuit of a national championship this season.

Yea so no Melo on Monday as we all thought. Someone needs to FedEx some fast acting steroids to Cincy for BMK. No hope of taking on Yancy Gates otherwise.

How are John Henson and Anthony Davis against bigger thicker players? I know like Keita they can block shots but are they able to handle bruisers downlow because Keita and McDonalds AA Xmas look completely incapable of stopping anyone over the weight of 200 lbs.

Yup Monday NOT going to happen! But from what I hear he will be fine and should be back for WVU!!! Hope my source is 100% correct...

We'll see and hopefully he is. But there is no way of knowing how an appeal will go.

Do you guys have any idea on what the situation was? Its really bizarre to me. I dont think it had to do with his actual grades because if it had to with him being ineligible, i think the university would just come out and say hes suspended indefinitely. But since they have to "resolve" the issue, it sounds like some event had taken place. I was getting worried it might of been an investigation into him cheating or something like that. I also heard there was a final Melo had taken was made invalid and has to be retaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom