melo's last 3 'real' games | Syracusefan.com

melo's last 3 'real' games

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
@mil W 111-107 41min 32points 10 rebounds 2assists
MIA L 93-85 43 min 42points 9rebounds 5assissts
BOS W 118-110 40min 35points 12rebounds 10assists

ATTA BOY!

and now you know why everyone is on you like white on rice when you do 28 points 2 rebounds 1 assists

@mil W 111-107 41min 32points 10 rebounds 2assists
MIA L 93-85 43 min 42points 9rebounds 5assissts
BOS W 118-110 40min 35points 12rebounds 10assists

ATTA BOY!

and now you know why everyone is on you like white on rice when you do 28 points 2 rebounds 1 assists
So do we believe he's better at power forward?

And what do the Knicks do when Stoudemire is back?

package stat and lin for deron williams

play stoudemire as the backup PF for 10 min and the backup center for 10 min and play them together for 5-10..

package stat and lin for deron williams
Lin is an FA after this year if I'm not mistaken; you know there will be at least one team that throws a crap load of money at him

On the telecast the announcers mentioned that Woodson said STAT will start. We'll see how it goes. The floor is a bit more open with Melo at the 4, so hopefully he will still have room to operate.

Teams cant offer lin more than the midlevel, he will be back...hoping jr likes ny and picks up his option and novak stays

Yes, Lin isn't going anywhere, and Williams is almost certain to opt out after this season.

Yes, Lin isn't going anywhere, and Williams is almost certain to opt out after this season.

Lin has already made the Knicks millions in Linsanity merchandise sales.

Lin will be back, NY can offer Lin more in the long run then anyone since they will own his Bird rights I believe?
Novak and JR are falling in love with NYK. JR's fam is in NJ so hopefully the Knicks can find a little more money to keep JR and Novak happy. JR knows Woodson believes in him and I think their chemistry will keep JR in NY.

Knicks don't own Lin's bird rights yet; but no one can go over the MLE to sign him and the Knicks can match any offer, so he'll be back. JR has a player option for next year, but its only for like $3 million; so I dunno if he will exercise it or not.

Knicks don't own Lin's bird rights yet; but no one can go over the MLE to sign him and the Knicks can match any offer, so he'll be back. JR has a player option for next year, but its only for like $3 million; so I dunno if he will exercise it or not.
Ok thanks for the clarification on Lin. He will be back. Would we have an extra money to give JR? I think JR absolutely wants to stay. He gets and will continue to get huge minutes. If we keep Woodson, JR couldnt have a coach who believes in him more and I think JR values being near his family in NJ.

Interesting game tonight. Celtics/Magic. Honestly, I could see the Magic losing 4 of 5 to finish the season w/out Howard. I could also see the Celtics losing 3 of 4 to finish the season. Check their schedules, they are tough. If Knicks win out: NJ/Cavs/Hawks/Clippers/Bobcats. Only home game is the Clippers, but thats the toughest team they play. A longshot, but still a shot at getting out of the 7/8 slot.

My guess is the only way JR comes back is if he picks up the player option. They can only use the MLE if they are over the cap, so if they use that on Lin, they will only have the exceptions left, which are less than Smith's option.

So he's from NY, he seems to have a good relationship with Woodson (who I guess I am assuming is the coach next year) b ut you gotta think he can beat $2.5 million on the market. I guess the question is by how much, and how much would he give up to stay with the knicks.

I think Orlando spanking Cleveland may shut the door on the Knicks catching them. Maybe I'm wrong. I fully expect Orlando to lose 4 of the last 5, beating Charlotte at home, and losing @ Denver, Memphis, Utah, and Boston. We'd have to run the table. We play @Charlotte, @NJ, @Cleveland, @ Atlanta, and Clippers at home. @Atlanta on Friday is the big one, if we win that, I guess we could run the table.

My guess is the only way JR comes back is if he picks up the player option. They can only use the MLE if tm hey are over the cap, so if they use that on Lin, they will only have the exceptions left, which are less than Smith's option.

So he's from NY, he seems to have a good relationship with Woodson (who I guess I am assuming is the coach next year) b ut you gotta think he can beat $2.5 million on the market. I guess the question is by how much, and how much would he give up to stay with the knicks.
The Nyets will probably pull another Shawne Williams and go after him ha. I seriously love JR on this team and I dont think he could find a better fit anywhere. The location, the minutes, the coach and the teammates. All those heavily weigh in our favor to keep him, however someone will offer him more money than we can give him, that is a given. I really hope he stays.

Interesting game tonight. Celtics/Magic. Honestly, I could see the Magic losing 4 of 5 to finish the season w/out Howard. I could also see the Celtics losing 3 of 4 to finish the season. Check their schedules, they are tough. If Knicks win out: NJ/Cavs/Hawks/Clippers/Bobcats. Only home game is the Clippers, but thats the toughest team they play. A longshot, but still a shot at getting out of the 7/8 slot.
Yeah I posed this question with 10-12 games left and people thought I was crazy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom