Meltdown prediction assessment, and future predictions | Syracusefan.com

Meltdown prediction assessment, and future predictions

CaptainJ

Disembodied?
There was a thread that asked which of the 3 schools would have the biggest meltdown. Has anyone been to the Hoya board to compare? Honestly, I expected worse than it has been. This year was really light on meltdowns. It reminds me of moving to someplace where it never rains and kind of missing it after awhile(which is how it is for me now).

I would like to become a meltdown meteorologist, but I am not as savvy as many here. I'm curious when y'all think the next meltdown will come roughly? I dont want to miss it, like the kid they locked in the closet in that Ray Bradbury story.

I have a feeling the biggest meltdown took place away from the board, down at the Fayetteville Y. Soon we will be hearing tales of the shoot first point guard who was so angry he exploded for an astonishing nine points, four boards, three assists and a steal.

I have a feeling the biggest meltdown took place away from the board, down at the Fayetteville Y. Soon we will be hearing tales of the shoot first point guard who was so angry he exploded for an astonishing nine points, four boards, three assists and a steal.

I've actually been wondering where our friend has been. I hope he is taking it better than folks said he might. Maybe he really kept it in perspective and decided just to get drunk and maybe call a hooker after his game?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom