Miami v Notre Dame | Syracusefan.com

Miami v Notre Dame

I viscerally hated Miami in the late 90s but seeing an atmosphere like this for The U is good for college football.

Miami up 14-0 in the first. Would love to see #3 ND lose. #1 Georgia got shellacked by Auburn. #2 Alabama is getting all it can handle from Miss State. Could potentially see the three top teams lose today. That's what I would like to see anyway, just because.

Notre Dame’s QB can’t throw.
Miami’s athletes on defense can slow down Notre Dame’s running game.

I’m undecided on whose fans I dislike more. I’m not talking about actual Indiana or Florida residents or UM or ND grads.

Do I dislike the CNY people that are like 25% Irish but root for ND and play all that crap up more? Or the aging tools who thought it made them cool to root for Miami in the 80s and 90’s who say “Da U” and still think they’re cool even though they’re like 45? I can’t call it.

Someone tell me why Miami shouldn't be #1 if Bama loses.

Undefeated and will have potentially beat down the #13 and #3 teams in consecutive weeks.

The Turnover Chain is genius. You can tell it means a lot to the kids and they have a lot of fun with it.

It really is. The chain now has its own graphic on ESPN. And you have the other teams all worked up about it before the game..

Maybe we need a turnover chain
We have these. They just haven't made many appearances lately. :(
upload_2017-11-11_22-0-28.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors