Mich St/Syr full game video?

TinyManInside

Desperation Burns.
I have a huge collection of Syracuse basketball games that I've put together since 1996. There are some games that I've watched 20+ times. That MSU game was fugli.

FrancoPizza

2018 Iggy Leading Minutes Per Game Winner
Did you not see it live? I can't imagine why anyone would want to re-watch that game. It was one of the ugliest games I've ever seen.
I automatically assumed he was referring to the 2003 win at their place. Complete opposite of this year’s NCAA game which I completely forgot. We played no defense and Melo simply outscored them.

HOFCeluck

Nothing is real, we are all just water.
I’m not sure a second round NCAA tourney game should ever be considered a top ten all time win for a program like Syracuse. I mean...

87 Regional Final vs UNC
96 Regional Semi vs Georgia
96 Regional final vs Kansas
03 Regional final vs OU
03 National Semi vs Texas
National Title
12 Regional Semi vs Wisconsin
13 Regional Semi vs IU
13 Regional final vs Marquette
16 Regional Semi vs Gonzaga
16 Regional final vs UVA

That’s eleven off the top of my head. Which two get displaced?

Last edited:
Anyone got the 2012 Wisconsin game available?

Of course youtube has the full game vs ohio st in the next round on it but this is the game I'm dying to watch best one I've ever been to and I've been to a lot of them. Had killer seats for it.

Of course youtube has the full game vs ohio st in the next round on it but this is the game I'm dying to watch best one I've ever been to and I've been to a lot of them. Had killer seats for it.
I had a connection on here that connected me to upload. I had enjoyed rewatching that file but now I no longer have the laptop I put it on. I will look into who had it

Cuse23 had given a link to Dasher and I

orange79

Internet Sleuth
Staff member

Cuse23 had given a link to Dasher and I
Any chance you can send that link this way! Id love to watch that and the 2013 Marquette elite 8 game.
I don’t know if a have the file it may need to reposted on the link by Cuse23 to WeSendit platform
Marquette/Wisconsin tourney games