Michigan fires coach John Paul / hires Kevin Conry | Syracusefan.com

Michigan fires coach John Paul / hires Kevin Conry

Someone should be calling that recruit we had who flipped to them. Like right now.

SU already filled his spot with Owen Hill. Perhaps they will reach back out though.

I wonder if Starsia would be interested in UM?

Possible but age wise not sure it makes sense. One thing you could see is a similar situation that played out with Tierney when he left Princeton for Denver. If that happens I could see Petro being the guy to leave this time. Natives are beyond restless at Homewood.

Surprised they waited this long. He seemed out of his league when they went d1.

Feel like there was at least one more recruit that was poached from us.Definitely an opportunity to get a quality transfer.

A buddy of mine has been told they already have a deal with the next coach, not sure who but he's thrown around Starsia and 2 other coaches who are currently still under contract

A buddy of mine has been told they already have a deal with the next coach, not sure who but he's thrown around Starsia and 2 other coaches who are currently still under contract

Hmmm interesting, wonder who it is.

Maybe Mike Pressler? To this day I can't understand why one of the big programs doesn't scoop him up.

Because Bryant was the only program that would talk to him, and he's loyal.
& he's got zero financial incentive to leave. He's beyond set for life after the Duke settlement. It was rumored to be anywhere from $15-50 million

& he's got zero financial incentive to leave. He's beyond set for life after the Duke settlement. It was rumored to be anywhere from $15-50 million
Wow! Any idea what the players got?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom