Michigan/OSU | Syracusefan.com

Michigan/OSU

samspann1

Living Legend
Hard to believe that the most entertaining game of the day has been a B10 game.

yeah it's really something how the ACC (with the exception of our first game vs Duke) overtook the b1g as the boring-grinder conference this year - acc tourney case in point

John Beilein is such a great coach and his teams are really fun to watch. Michigan has a great offense for college basketball their PG thru PF can all shoot the 3 ball and then their Cs Horford/Morgan are just responsible to crash the glass and get junk points. I like Michigan a lot because Stauskas can play the stretch SF in college basketball.

Great game to watch and even better it locks Ohio State from sniping Buffalo from us. Now if Wisconsin beats Sparty will be in Buffalo unless beats Louisville.

Craft just shat his pants

Craft committed his 4th, with about 7:00 left and OSU down, and Matta pulled him. OSU goes on a run and takes the lead without Craft, and Craft comes back in with under 3:00 left. He promptly misses 2 FTs and a wide open 3, and with a chance to tie the game with a couple of ticks left, he loses the ball while elevating for a 3-point shot.

Vintage Craft. "Consummate winner", my a$$.

BTW, who flops more (non-Duke category): Craft or Jordan Morgan?

Craft committed his 4th, with about 7:00 left and OSU down, and Matta pulled him. OSU goes on a run and takes the lead without Craft, and Craft comes back in with under 3:00 left. He promptly misses 2 FTs and a wide open 3, and with a chance to tie the game with a couple of ticks left, he loses the ball while elevating for a 3-point shot.

Vintage Craft. "Consummate winner", my a$$.

BTW, who flops more (non-Duke category): Craft or Jordan Morgan?
osu is SO much better on offense without Craft in there

Aaron Craft shooting is so bad it makes Rajon Rondo look like Ray Allen. The dude should get pulled anytime he takes a jump shoot. Ohio State's best offensive lineup is Scott-Della Valle-Thompson-Ross-Williams

$_35.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom