Michigan | Syracusefan.com

Michigan

This is the most pathetic performance I have ever seen from a college football team.
Absolutely no pride.
Harbaugh should be fired.
This Michigan team isn’t even sucking they are flat out quitting.
Offense and defense are just pathetic.

This is the most pathetic performance I have ever seen from a college football team.
Absolutely no pride.
Harbaugh should be fired.
This Michigan team isn’t even sucking they are flat out quitting.
Offense and defense are just pathetic.

agreed it’s really pathetic. They have been humiliated coming into this game and have given up. Crapping themselves. I think harbaugh has given up too. Game passed don brown by too

herbstreit is loving this.

Funny that Harbaugh pushed so hard to play this year. Wonder if he’s regretting being so outspoken about it now?

With 10 minutes left in the 2nd quarter, total yards were 189 to 6.

You know who impresses me, considering how bad they were, is Arkansas. Michigan would kill to have their offense.

With 10 minutes left in the 2nd quarter, total yards were 189 to 6.

You know who impresses me, considering how bad they were, is Arkansas. Michigan would kill to have their offense.
I like the Arkansas Coach. Just the long term SEC good old boy, o line Coach at Georgia. He seems to be doing a nice job so far

Harbaugh deserves to be fired.

He belongs in the NFL. Speaking as a Giant fan I would gladly us fire Joe Judge who I never wanted to begin with and bring in Harbaugh.

$8.054m a year...

1605407591195.gif

Curious, what is it you don’t like about Judge?

2-7 record this year. Was an assistant on the patriots for the WR/Special Teams which was the Patriots weakest positions. Only HC job he was up for was in college and it was Southern Miss. Won't do the right thing and tank the season so we can get Trevor Lawrence a generational QB. Heck with the way we are playing we won't even be able to get Justin Fields at this point. We tank big this season to set up big winning seasons for the next decade plus.

2-7 record this year. Was an assistant on the patriots for the WR/Special Teams which was the Patriots weakest positions. Only HC job he was up for was in college and it was Southern Miss. Won't do the right thing and tank the season so we can get Trevor Lawrence a generational QB. Heck with the way we are playing we won't even be able to get Justin Fields at this point. We tank big this season to set up big winning seasons for the next decade plus.
Curious, what is it you don’t like about Judge?
So, Fin, do you want to take it, or should I? ;)

Lol the Patriots special teams were the best in the league under Judge.
He is a damn good coach. He helped with WRs last year only because the team was bringing in a new coach in Troy Brown and wanted Judge to help him.

The Patriots special teams units blocked 5 kicks last year for TDs. They always flipped field position.

The giants need roster depth.

Lol the Patriots special teams were the best in the league under Judge.
He is a damn good coach. He helped with WRs last year only because the team was bringing in a new coach in Troy Brown and wanted Judge to help him.

The Patriots special teams units blocked 5 kicks last year for TDs. They always flipped field position.

The giants need roster depth.
Dude - you're ruining a perfectly good (read: totally nonsensical) argument.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom