Mike and Mike | Syracusefan.com

Mike and Mike

SmilinBob

Living Legend
Seriously...the Jets and Notre Dame.... It's an easy decision to turn the channel/station thanks guys for the annoying and constant agenda of favorites.

They were the best duo on radio from 1999-2009. They had a great 10 year run. Since then they have become unlistenable. Just terrible radio.

Can they have Kelly and more ex Jet coaches on...oh wait is that possible? I'm surprised they don't have Weeb Ewbank on.

I still listen to them, but Greenburg does a couple things that annoy the crap out of me. One, when I watch the show, he puts his face right on the mic. I have no idea why he does that. And two, I'm not sure how to describe this, but he does that thing where it sounds like he's swallowing a burp all the freaking time. So very, very irritating.

I like Golic. Greeny drives me nuts.

Golic is fine as long as the Irish are out of the equation. Greenburg reminds me of a 13 year old kid behind the mike. I understand the fan hat but he really takes it to an annoying level.

Can they have Kelly and more ex Jet coaches on...oh wait is that possible? I'm surprised they don't have Weeb Ewbank on.
I heard they are broadcasting from his grave on Friday.

That show has more sponsor mentions than a NASCAR driver. Not to mention commercial breaks.

That show has more sponsor mentions than a NASCAR driver. Not to mention commercial breaks.
Lindsley's local show in the Cuse makes Mike and Mike look commercial free...

That show blows. I was in my car at 6 am and had to drive about 3 hours so I actually listened to them and it was painful. The commercial breaks are ridiculous as well. Greeny is so annoying and folic gets on my nerves.

That show blows. I was in my car at 6 am and had to drive about 3 hours so I actually listened to them and it was painful. The commercial breaks are ridiculous as well. Greeny is so annoying and folic gets on my nerves.

I can listen to almost any sports talk, even really, truly horrible local stuff in a pinch, but that's show is just horrendous. I may not like Cowherd, or some others, but I can deal with them and they're still at least getting a reaction from me.

Greeny is god awful, and on TV is even worse...the stupid little dance when the music starts, making love to the mic - he just sucks. They're like the Jay Leno of sports talk......I think old people mustlove them, because I don't know much of anyone else that does. (Maybe Jets and ND fans like them too)

Golic is awful too imo, but at least he's likable in a "I'd have a beer with that guy" kind of way. I could deal with him if he had someone else to work with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom