Mike Waters has today's practice report | Syracusefan.com

Mike Waters has today's practice report

Noel and Goodluck still around a day later! WOWOWOWOWOWOW best news from that report. I'm still kind of feeling a Noel lat 12 reclassification and commit to SU. Hey we all have dreams right ;-)

If that report doesn't get you excited nothing will.
We all know that Mike Waters is very good at what he does, but he has definitely started drinking the Kool-Aid early as have most of us. JB has some big time decisions to make this season.

We all know that Mike Waters is very good at what he does, but he has definitely started drinking the Kool-Aid early as have most of us. JB has some big time decisions to make this season.
I guess now is the time to drink the Kool-Aid.
I hope JB can manage the talent and we have a drama free year culminating in a Championship or at least a FF.

Nice job by Mike.

JB does have a very tough job. Unless he has totally remade his ways, which I highly doubt, some of those kids are going to be very disappointed about PT. I'm not even going to guess who won't be in the rotation at BE time.

Agreed
JB does have a very tough job. Unless he has totally remade his ways, which I highly doubt, some of those kids are going to be very disappointed about PT. I'm not even going to guess who won't be in the rotation at BE time.

Agreed, but we did see JB stretch a bit last season, maybe that continues this season. Still even if he went 8.5/9 looking at our roster thats still going to leave a couple of pretty good players glued to the pine.

A friend of mine from Connecticut was at practice today. He's not an SU fan. But his son is seriously thinking about attending SU. My friend had no idea who was in attedance today. I'm a bit jealous.

Last night everyone one of those kids had huge smiles on their faces. Hopefully they all understand the meaning of teamwork and championships. We've been deep before, but this year we are crazy deep. It's almost criminal that some of these guys are not going to play. I always like to think back to Danny Schayes not starting until his season year and then playing 18 years in the NBA. It's always possible that some future NBA players might be sitting the pine this year.

A friend of mine from Connecticut was at practice today. He's not an SU fan. But his son is seriously thinking about attending SU. My friend had no idea who was in attedance today. I'm a bit jealous.
Aren't the practices closed to the public?

I am sure he will start at the 4.

I find this surprising going in but judging by last nights line ups and Mike's report seems thats the way it will be.

He's the closest thing to a "true" 4 we have.

I find this surprising going in but judging by last nights line ups and Mike's report seems thats the way it will be.
Me too. I thought CJ was a lock at the 4 -- but I really tempered my expectations on Christmas, probably more than most.

Me too. I thought CJ was a lock at the 4 -- but I really tempered my expectations on Christmas, probably more than most.

CJ is not a true 4 and is probably closer to a 3 or a 3/4. I do expect him to play big minutes and will probably play more than Xmas.

I NEVER drink Kool-Aid ;)

I talked to Noel's parents for a bit when they arrived to Midnight Madness. I believe they said they were staying until Sunday.

I think JB plays those who he thinks can help the team in any given situation. In most years, those in seats 8 and above are not likely to qualify. Time will tell whether our depth this year is real. If so, I hope JB gets them in the game.

That was a great report. I would love to get a commitment out of Noel yesterday. This team is LOADED this year. Woah.