Mike Williams carted off at TB training camp | Syracusefan.com

Mike Williams carted off at TB training camp

Stern

All American
Ex-Cuse WR Mike Williams was carted off the field at Tampa training camp today. Two reports, one said a serious lower leg injury. The other said cramps. So who knows. But to cart someone off because of cramps would be odd.

It is funny Schiano cut a good WR because he failed his "conditioning test" the other day. Which many people thought was harsh because the kid is young and has a bright upside and he probably just got a little lazy in the offseason. Other ways to punish him besides cutting him. Well, 4 teams put a waiver claim in on the guy and he ended up in Washington. Since he cut him BOTH of TB's WR's went down to injuries of some sort. Now Schiano might have screwed himself at the position and its only late July!

Depend
Ex-Cuse WR Mike Williams was carted off the field at Tampa training camp today. Two reports, one said a serious lower leg injury. The other said cramps. So who knows. But to cart someone off because of cramps would be odd.

It is funny Schiano cut a good WR because he failed his "conditioning test" the other day. Which many people thought was harsh because the kid is young and has a bright upside and he probably just got a little lazy in the offseason. Other ways to punish him besides cutting him. Well, 4 teams put a waiver claim in on the guy and he ended up in Washington. Since he cut him BOTH of TB's WR's went down to injuries of some sort. Now Schiano might have screwed himself at the position and its only late July!
ing on how bad the cramps were ,being "carriedoff" isn't beyond the possibility at all. When I was a kid I played a whole morning of tennis without any kind of hydration then went to work as a car-hop in the afternoon in the heat of the day. No such thing as Gator Aid" Water was an option but clearly I didn't get enough . I remember my entire left leg cramping so hard I couldn't move it . My father hrlped me up and tried to loosen the muscle and later said it felt like my leg was made of wood. No freaking jokes. This was my father here. Once the pain sisipated I was able to get some fluids in but the point is severity can put you down for a while. I would think today's pro athletes would get to that point with trainers and such watching over them but ignoring basic hydration requirements can still bite you in the ass.;)

Eh, none of Tampa's WRs played worth a damn last year anyway. Preston Parker was their best receiver.

...PRESTON PARKER

Edit: And yeah, Schiano is saying it was just heat-related cramps. They were probably just trying to be careful.

Here is what he posted on Facebook:
I'm good I'm good it was just a cramp I had a full body cramp no leg injury I'll be in practice tommarow ###I'M NICE!

Here is what he posted on Facebook:
I'm good I'm good it was just a cramp I had a full body cramp no leg injury I'll be in practice tommarow ###I'M NICE!

If he hadn't quit at SU he'd probably know how to spell tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom