Mike's Mailbox: Are any Syracuse basketball assistants head coaching candidates? | Syracusefan.com

Mike's Mailbox: Are any Syracuse basketball assistants head coaching candidates?

I love the are we going to press the whole game question. Can 1 year go by without talking about that. I think Red Autry is clearly the next guy to get looked at.

I love the are we going to press the whole game question. Can 1 year go by without talking about that. I think Red Autry is clearly the next guy to get looked at.
I was really impressed that he went out and got Marek.

Absolutelt Red. Griffin has some to prove recruiting but i think he’s a candidate as well

Red then GMac then maybe Griff.

/Insert exploding head gif of certain posters here
You can insert that gif for me when people talk about GMac being the head man here.

(peeks around corner to see if Moqui is there)

Surprised to see that Devendorf left. Was that only just announced today, or have i just missed it? I don't see a thread about it.

Thanks.
Weird. I still don't see it in the thread lists or even via Search. I can only access it through your link.

Did you accidentally hit ignore thread maybe?

Did you accidentally hit ignore thread maybe?
Nope. And i'm not ignoring the OP either. Freaky.
I can use my browser's search for the thread title within that forum, and it doesn't find it. I use the site's search and it doesn't find it...
Oh, wait. I used the site's search, and nothing comes up, but then i click "show ignored" and it does show up. But, the Ignore button is not activated for that thread.

Glitchy McGlitcherson.

Oh, well. Thanks y'all.