Mike's Mailbox: Are any Syracuse basketball assistants head coaching candidates?

cuseinseattle

All American
I love the are we going to press the whole game question. Can 1 year go by without talking about that. I think Red Autry is clearly the next guy to get looked at.

CousCuse

Coach Mac Foreva
I love the are we going to press the whole game question. Can 1 year go by without talking about that. I think Red Autry is clearly the next guy to get looked at.
I was really impressed that he went out and got Marek.

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate
Absolutelt Red. Griffin has some to prove recruiting but i think he’s a candidate as well

rrlbees

2017 ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
Red then GMac then maybe Griff.

Zelda Zonk

Hollywood Liberal Elite Globalist
Surprised to see that Devendorf left. Was that only just announced today, or have i just missed it? I don't see a thread about it.

MSOrange

2018 Cali Winner: Passing Yards (Big Deal Again)
Thanks.
Weird. I still don't see it in the thread lists or even via Search. I can only access it through your link.
Did you accidentally hit ignore thread maybe?

Zelda Zonk

Hollywood Liberal Elite Globalist
Did you accidentally hit ignore thread maybe?
Nope. And i'm not ignoring the OP either. Freaky.
I can use my browser's search for the thread title within that forum, and it doesn't find it. I use the site's search and it doesn't find it...
Oh, wait. I used the site's search, and nothing comes up, but then i click "show ignored" and it does show up. But, the Ignore button is not activated for that thread.

Glitchy McGlitcherson.

Oh, well. Thanks y'all.

Top Bottom