Milford Prep Info | Syracusefan.com

Milford Prep Info

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
Looks like they opened their sesaon on Saturday, beating Hudson Valley 31-7 in a scrimmage. No stats yet.

Also looks like they have a home game this season after all. Same day SU plays at USF...I have a ticket and plan to be in Tampa for the game, so I am out for a possible road trip. Bummer.

Schedule

Looks like former SU OL Adam Rosner is the offensive line coach for them now..

The play my alma mater next week. Too bad I don't still live in Ohio, I could have watched the game.

I was looking at the Milford roster saturday and noticed that Myles Hilliards' home address is now listed as Greensboro, NC. When he was recruited by SU he was playing in Ohio. Hopefully this doesn't cause any interest by any NC ACC teams or interest by Myles if his family is now living in NC.

he'
I was looking at the Milford roster saturday and noticed that Myles Hilliards' home address is now listed as Greensboro, NC. When he was recruited by SU he was playing in Ohio. Hopefully this doesn't cause any interest by any NC ACC teams or interest by Myles if his family is now living in NC.
playing for SU would have him in NC far more often then it would have if they still lived in OH - if they've moved there it would be a good thing

Reading way too much into that. Milford prides itself on keeping guys committed.

Looks like former SU OL Adam Rosner is the offensive line coach for them now..

Milford goes through coaches like a hot knife through butter. Head coach is known as a major league tool and they pay next to nothing. If not less.

Milford goes through coaches like a hot knife through butter. Head coach is known as a major league tool and they pay next to nothing. If not less.
Apparently they have no problem replacing coaches the younger ones look for experience before moving up the ladder.:p

In the Hudson Valley game Myles had 1 solo tackle, 1 assisted tackle and he was listed most improved player of the game.

In the Hudson Valley game Myles had 1 solo tackle, 1 assisted tackle and he was listed most improved player of the game.

He must have improved his production by 150% to get that award.

If he was hobbling and had 0s across the board,that might qualify If you're a dead man on the field and the ball carrier falls over you,you get a tackle. Unassisted if no one is trying to revive you and then its an assisted tackle.:p