OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Bad Boy Mowers Pinstripe Bowl
Syracuse vs Minnesota
Yankee Stadium, The Bronx, NY
Thursday, December 29, 2022 | 2:00 p.m.

TV: ESPN | Wes Durham, Roddy Jones, Taylor Davis

FlJUW-8XoAIdi7B

Taking a half a day and will catch the game before wrestling practice!!!! Lets Go!!!!

I had a dream Cuse was about to tie it up at the end of the game but the RB dropped the ball 5 yards before the end zone in celebration.

Let's hope that doesn't happen!

I had a dream Cuse was about to tie it up at the end of the game but the RB dropped the ball 5 yards before the end zone in celebration.

Let's hope that doesn't happen!
Dream translated: Gadsden will be streaking down the sideline toward the end zone as the clock expires and we are down by 4. You jump up to urge him on, but the plate of nachos on your lap tumbles to the carpet. Your wife jumps up to grab the towel before the stain sets in, thereby blocking your view of Gadsden entering the endzone.

You stand there bewildered, nacho cheese on your chest, wondering what just happened as your wife slaps your legs in an effort to get you to move away from the mess on the floor and the rest of your friends and family leap joyously around the room.

Tomorrow, you go to Lowes to rent a carpet cleaner with a smile on face.

Minnesota RB is 5'10" 210 lbs and OBVIOUSLY a very good back 22/23 years old.
Point being we cannot simulate a guy like this in practice. I look for alot of broken/missed tackles early.
We've got to get alot of helmets on/gang tackle this guy to have a chance...

Let’s goooo I’m so damn pumped! F Minnesota and f there 18 wheeeler they drove into our town to steal our ad !

Minnesota RB is 5'10" 210 lbs and OBVIOUSLY a very good back 22/23 years old.
Point being we cannot simulate a guy like this in practice. I look for alot of broken/missed tackles early.
We've got to get alot of helmets on/gang tackle this guy to have a chance...
I'll be interested to see what defensive adjustments Rocky Long makes. We can't afford to let Minny just run it down our throats all afternoon.

Last edited:
My wife gave me last-minute permission to go to the game. Currently on Amtrak from BWI to Penn Station. Man trains are just so much better than flying in literally every possible way.

Whenever I hear people complain about the new Moynihan Amtrak station (which does have some logistical issues to work out), I want to say fine, then do one of the following:

1. Go to Laguardia
2. Go to the bus station
3. Navigate your way out of here in your car
4. Go over to the old Penn Station under MSG

1. Way worse
2. Way worse
3. Way worse
4. Way worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads