Minor league basketball returning to Syracuse: Stallions named ABA expansion team | Syracusefan.com

Minor league basketball returning to Syracuse: Stallions named ABA expansion team

Indoor LAX ... Failed.

Arena Football ... Failed.

At least I can walk to the games at MPH.

Presumably they've done their market research...but it seems they'd be much better of having the season run from some period April through October.
Doesn't seem they'd be able to compete for eyeballs and dollars with the Orange.

Here.. Capacity 350 tops.. There is only 1 side of bleachers...
36873560152_d931b9050b_z.jpg

This has to be at least the third attempt at this, will be shocked if they play a game.

Boeheim will recruit me out of this league for 5th year eligibility. I’ll accept the offer, as Syracuse has always been my dream school, however I also view it as an obstacle between the NBA and I.

Boeheim will recruit me out of this league for 5th year eligibility. I’ll accept the offer, as Syracuse has always been my dream school, however I also view it as an obstacle between the NBA and I.
That's fine, but if you decide to go with the G-League instead, could you please give a descent amount of notice?

That's fine, but if you decide to go with the G-League instead, could you please give a descent amount of notice?
I understand it may upset some people, but I hope you find solice in my hopes that you find another recruit (in April) to take my spot and help lead you to a national championship.

At least I can walk to the stage productions at MPH.

Fixed.

Seriously, MPH can't possibly have a basketball team, can they?

Edit: it helps to read the linked article.

Stallions? I think they would draw more interest with a mascot that resonates more with the locals. Something like the Syracuse Tangerines, Salt miners, the Onondaga Lakers or the Syracuse Abonimables, snow plows or NorEasters.

I've only sat in the first row at a big time basketball game once. It was in the dome during the preseason NIT. After the SU game ended, almost nobody stayed to watch the other half of the bracket, which was Siena vs. Bucknell I believe. I stayed and was able to move all the way up to the front row behind the Siena bench. It was awesome to watch D1 caliber basketball players from that close. You pick up on a lot more and appreciate how good they really are.

Long story short, it will probably be pretty cool to watch these professionals up close and personal, and I bet it won't cost much either.

I'm for it.

Stallions? I think they would draw more interest with a mascot that resonates more with the locals. Something like the Syracuse Tangerines, Salt miners, the Onondaga Lakers or the Syracuse Abonimables, snow plows or NorEasters.

I think it should be the Syracuse aSalt

Syracuse Tangerines

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom