Miracles do happen... | Syracusefan.com

Miracles do happen...

cto

Administrator
Both Seton Hall and Rutgers won tournament games tonight!

I bet that has never happened on the same day before.

Seton Hall beat Butler in the watered down Big East.... and Rutgers beat South Florida in that sad amalgam that is called the American Conference.

Sadly, this might be the best day in Rutgers basketball history.

Well from '87-'93 Seton Hall was pretty good. I only say that because I always kinda liked P.J. Carlesimo. (Yes I know I will be attacked for that, unless everyone has me blocked on the bball board) ;) As for Rutgers...LOLOLOL They always sucked, well they did have their 1976 'moment', like SU in 1975, but we have backed that up. Rutgers...not so much.

Last edited:
Well from '87-'93 Seton Hall was pretty good. I only say that because I always kinda liked P.J. Carlesimo. (Yes I know I will be attacked for that, unless everyone has me blocked on the bball board) ;) As for Rutgers...LOLOLOL They always sucked, well they did have their 1976 'moment', like SU in 1975, but we have backed that up. Rutgers...not so much.
I too like PJ. I also liked Ramon Ramos. What a horrid tragedy. He hit ice on a road... and the result was tragic. He was a spectacular young man and Big East scholar/athlete of the year in 1989. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramón_Ramos

Opus said:

I always liked pj and rooted hard for seton hall in the final four that season

I too like PJ. I also liked Ramon Ramos. What a horrid tragedy. He hit ice on a road... and the result was tragic. He was a spectacular young man and Big East scholar/athlete of the year in 1989. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramón_Ramos
Thanks for reminding me. Those memories of Ramos came back the moment I read your post. I just read his wiki. Nothing since 2006. I pray he is doing well.

The bad news is, Nova and Louisville are next.

Some might consider it a miracle that DePaul won a tourny game...until they realize they were playing Georgetown in March :)

It is March and Georgetown ALWAYS sucks

obliterata said:
The bad news is, Nova and Louisville are next.

I never root for Seton Hall but will be today vs Nova.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom