Mission Impossible | Syracusefan.com

Mission Impossible

temery

What?
For the 3rd or 4th time I just tried to watch Mission Impossible. Am I the only one who find it unwatchable? I guess part of it is I simply cannot take Tom Cruise serious in a Bond type roll.

Are any of the sequels worth watching?

you mean #1 from like 15 years ago? of the 4 its probably the best one at keeping the tone of the TV series because i think at the time thats the way hollywood did it.. now they do more like batman and take a different route to the chars. the last one was much more of an action thriller..

MI is not a Bond type movie.

Ghost Protocol was good (the most recent). If you have amazon prime you can stream it free.

You know, this might be the only film franchise that has gotten significantly better with each sequel. The first one was pretty bad, the second one was also pretty bad, but the third one was actually pretty solid, and Ghost Protocol was legitimately a good action movie.

You know, this might be the only film franchise that has gotten significantly better with each sequel. The first one was pretty bad, the second one was also pretty bad, but the third one was actually pretty solid, and Ghost Protocol was legitimately a good action movie.
Agreed. I thoroughly enjoyed Ghost Protocol. The others? Not so much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom