Class of 2023 - MLB Josiah Trotter (PA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 MLB Josiah Trotter (PA) Offered

Hate to bust everyone's bubble, but if this kid is the top 7 linebacker in the country, I doubt he ends up at SU. Babers and company doesn't get top 300 kids.

Hate to bust everyone's bubble, but if this kid is the top 7 linebacker in the country, I doubt he ends up at SU. Babers and company doesn't get top 300 kids.
Can’t win the lottery if you don’t buy a ticket

you have to keep plugging away early and if you make in roads turn up the heat and give yourself a shot. If you aren’t building a connection then go ahead and move on.

there is no shame in trying to build relationships, especially with elite youngins

Will be cool to see the brothers play together at Clemson...
Yeah, that is what we are all thinking as well

Reactions: gbo
Will be cool to see the brothers play together at Clemson...
378570BE-BB95-4C8C-B8EA-D014DE12F041.gif

Not sure how WV gets all these recruits. It does appear most enter the portal within 2 years.

Not sure how WV gets all these recruits. It does appear most enter the portal within 2 years.
I agree. I was thinking the same thing and he will change he mind at the last moment and kiss up to Dabo and play at Clemson.
Lighten up Francis, don’t think anyone actually thought the kid would come to Syracuse.

We have the three best linebacker group in the ACC.. Was just hoping he could step in and be part of the next group.

Ehhh...I have zero concerns about how we pull in our LB croots. Plus I get the feeling old man Trotter who was awesome on the field would be a handful as a parent to a player. Kinda like a hey let me be on the sidelines kind of dad. No thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom