Class of 2023 - MLB Josiah Trotter (PA) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 MLB Josiah Trotter (PA) Offered

Go there for a party one time. You will understand
I barely survived my weekend there when Doug Marrone and the boys ruined Geno Smith’s homecoming weekend. A beautiful campus and a rabid fan base who were honestly pretty decent to those of us clad in orange compared to some places I’ve been (looking at you NC State).

I do have to say, I spent one night in Morgantown has a 26-year-old professional for work conference. It was the most insane night of my life. I’ll leave it at that.
How many couches were burned?

West Virginia Barbie, if we could find her from the old, old threads, would explain.
Plus, they take their FB far more seriously than SU.
Plus for many of the students its the first time they get a chance to date someone outside of the family.

Plus for many of the students its the first time they get a chance to date someone outside of the family.
Having previously practiced for years in Family and criminal courts in the area, I can tell you that Onondaga County, with issues of its own, abuts some of the most incestuous area in the country.

Having previously practiced for years in Family and criminal courts in the area, I can tell you that Onondaga County, with issues of its own, abuts some of the most incestuous area in the country.
North, South, East, and West

That is sad. I'm sure that covid didn't help these situations with children being kept home and not having a chance to possibly tell a teacher. I personally have no faith that individuals who abuse children can be rehabilitated and feel very strongly that they need to be monitored for the rest of their lives once convicted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom