Class of 2021 - MLB Malik Matthew (NY) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 MLB Malik Matthew (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offers from Buffalo, Syracuse
His tape is outstanding. Prototype MIKE. 6’3 210 and can run and hit.

I don’t even have him listed in my top players because I can’t find almost any HS all star teams for NYC. Especially for the public schools. The NYC tabloids used to do them but I think they just stopped. It is a shame. I believe Lehman is Doug Marrone’s alma mater.

Good to see us being one of the first schools to offer prospects from NYC. I wonder if this might be getting driven by NYC native Tony White?

His tape is outstanding. Prototype MIKE. 6’3 210 and can run and hit.

I don’t even have him listed in my top players because I can’t find almost any HS all star teams for NYC. Especially for the public schools. The NYC tabloids used to do them but I think they just stopped. It is a shame. I believe Lehman is Doug Marrone’s alma mater.

Good to see us being one of the first schools to offer prospects from NYC. I wonder if this might be getting driven by NYC native Tony White?
No, I don't think this is about White. The staff offered a DT a PWO last year from Lehman and he visited for Wake. Plus they visited Lehman in December.

I think this is Monroe.

No, I don't think this is about White. The staff offered a DT a PWO last year from Lehman and he visited for Wake. Plus they visited Lehman in December.

I think this is Monroe.
Makes sense, it is so early for him to make a difference. Regardless of who or how, I like seeing us make offers early here. We need to be a player in the city.

Always love to see NY players get recruited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors