MLB postseason thread | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

MLB postseason thread

I'm glad the Cubs won because I was afraid that if they didn't their fans would commit Harry Caray.

Seppuku.jpg

You are the best.

I'll post some pictures when I get home, but last night may have been the pinnacle of my life. Certainly was to this point.

I cried. I hugged and danced with strangers I've never met before last night. And David Ross blew me a kiss.

Last edited:
I'll post some pictures when I get home, but last night may have been the pinnacle of my life. Certainly was to this point.

I cried. I hugged and danced with strangers I've never met before last night. And David Ross blew me a kiss.
Fanfreakingtastic

So...is Bill Murray really a White Sox fan, as was said during one of the post season games?

He shows up at these golf tournaments and makes a fool of himself and everybody else. Is he just a publicity hound?

So...is Bill Murray really a White Sox fan, as was said during one of the post season games?

He shows up at these golf tournaments and makes a fool of himself and everybody else. Is he just a publicity hound?
Always a Cubs fan, but I never heard about the secret White Sox fandom.
image.jpg

If Murray is white sox fan he spends an awful lot of time at Wrigley and going to Cubs games, etc. Doesn't make much sense really

I think Murray is just a sports fan. He was at the 1996 SU-Kentucky final...(I also high-fived him although I don't think he'd remember me...:p)

I think Murray is just a sports fan. He was at the 1996 SU-Kentucky final...(I also high-fived him although I don't think he'd remember me...:p)

He's also part owner of a bunch of lower level baseball teams. But I've seen a bunch of pics of him at university of Illinois NCAA games.

I like Bill a lot, but he is a big time publicity hound, getting a little annoying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom