Mobile Tickets | Syracusefan.com

Mobile Tickets

BVille44

All Conference
I would recommend everyone go to their MyCuse accounts and see if your mobile tickets can be added to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay.

I have been corresponding with the box office over the past two days because my mobile tickets do NOT have the link on them allowing me to “Add To Apple Wallet.”

I want my tickets in my Apple Wallet since I do NOT want to rely on an internet connection when entering the dome.

Attachments

• 18616844-1B55-4512-AA9E-4498DB48B0B6.jpeg
    18616844-1B55-4512-AA9E-4498DB48B0B6.jpeg
    518.5 KB · Views: 165
Does apple wallet the same as Ticketmaster? When I go to apple wallet, Ticketmaster comes up.

Does apple wallet the same as Ticketmaster? When I go to apple wallet, Ticketmaster comes up.
I loaded my seasons into Apple Wallet and they don’t say Ticketmaster on them anywhere and Ticketmaster did not come up. Here’s an example:

Attachments

• D2254967-46A2-4CEC-A0EF-D867564505EB.jpeg
    D2254967-46A2-4CEC-A0EF-D867564505EB.jpeg
    305.6 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Can I redeem both my wife’s ticket and my own to get in or do I have to forward the ticket to my wife?

Can I redeem both my wife’s ticket and my own to get in or do I have to forward the ticket to my wife?
I use the tickets on my phone for me, my wife and my little girl. I submit each of them to my apple wallet separately so they are all there. I open it and then swipe left to get to the next one

(I really wish they would figure out how to add all the tickets to apple wallet at once, it’s annoying to do each separately when you are responsible to getting a group in)

I have also found just taking a picture of your tickets on your phone also works if you don't have one of those new fangled fancy iPhone wallet thingy mebobbers all the young folk are talking about. By the way "thingy mebobbers " is a term of art for those of us technically challenged and who yell at kids to stay off their lawns. Oh yeah! :cool:

I use the tickets on my phone for me, my wife and my little girl. I submit each of them to my apple wallet separately so they are all there. I open it and then swipe left to get to the next one

(I really wish they would figure out how to add all the tickets to apple wallet at once, it’s annoying to do each separately when you are responsible to getting a group in)
Thank you

If I might complain for a moment, the cuse.com site is kind of a mess. They need some type of single sign on. You have a different login spot for mycuse vs. tickets mycuse account vs. orange all access.

I decided to try to do it myself by making everything the same password. But good luck finding a change password spot. I tried forgot password, but that link takes me somewhere else.

This stuff should be basic, especially as we move into mobile ticketing (which I fully support and use my apple wallet for everything). I feel like we're making it harder. And I would say I generally know what I'm doing.

end rant.

Last edited:
Update: This morning I decided to download the Google Chrome app on my iPhone.

When I went to MyCuse account through the Google Chrome app the Add To Apple Wallet logo appeared on the mobile tickets.

I am now able to add my tickets to my Apple Wallet by utilizing the Google Chrome app.

I called the dome box office and advised them that the situation was resolved. Hopefully they will share this information via email with all season ticket holders.

If I might complain for the moment, the cuse.com site is kind of a mess. They need some type of single sign on. You have a different login spot for mycuse vs. tickets mycuse account vs. orange all access.

I decided to try to do it myself by making everything the same password. But good luck finding a change password spot. I tried forgot password, but that link takes me somewhere else.

This stuff should be basic, especially as we move into mobile ticketing (which I fully support and use my apple wallet for everything). I feel like we're making it harder. And I would say I generally know what I'm doing.

end rant.
for all the hype.. the numbers still said that like 25% of the tickets were using the feature last time we had fans in the dome for football. Now that doesnt really mean 25% of the people. yet the leap they take is using a trial run where people had no assigned seats and crowds were small for Lax.. Should have pushed it harder, get people to commit to using it and see where the numbers go, because now 2 yrs later here we are with people on this board still very much having issues and you know more than 50% of the people showing up to the first game will be doing it last minute or have no idea what to do or have crappy phones and issues.

no reason to jump from zero to 60 with this.. when demand and usage got over 50%-75% then you can start pumping it harder.

I have also found just taking a picture of your tickets on your phone also works if you don't have one of those new fangled fancy iPhone wallet thingy mebobbers all the young folk are talking about. By the way "thingy mebobbers " is a term of art for those of us technically challenged and who yell at kids to stay off their lawns. Oh yeah! :cool:
Wouldn't recommend doing that as most ticketmaster tickets won't work off of a screenshot. Otherwise people could make multiple copies of tickets, etc etc.

Wouldn't recommend doing that as most ticketmaster tickets won't work off of a screenshot. Otherwise people could make multiple copies of tickets, etc etc.
Wouldn't it be the same thing as printing out a confirmation email? Those work.

I want my tickets in my Apple Wallet since I do NOT want to rely on an internet connection when entering the dome.
This is just another example why pushing mobile tickets down everyones throat is such a bad idea in general. Why go to a platform that even the venue knows is flawed at best. They do not have faith in fans being able to bring up their tickets as you are entering the event as evident by them saying pull up your tickets at home to avoid problems, as they know the problems will be there. Just like the sold out Luke Combs concert last week at CMAC where countless fans could not gain access to their tickets due to a lack of internet. It was so bad that the box office could not help them as they could not connect either.

This is just another example why pushing mobile tickets down everyones throat is such a bad idea in general. Why go to a platform that even the venue knows is flawed at best. They do not have faith in fans being able to bring up their tickets as you are entering the event as evident by them saying pull up your tickets at home to avoid problems, as they know the problems will be there. Just like the sold out Luke Combs concert last week at CMAC where countless fans could not gain access to their tickets due to a lack of internet. It was so bad that the box office could not help them as they could not connect either.
Been to two events this summer that required mobile tickets. The first was a Red Sox game in Buffalo. I made sure I added my tickets to my Apple wallet, no problems getting in. Went to last Friday’s Luke Combs concert at CMAC, zero issues getting in or anyone else I was with getting in.

Put your tickets in your mobile wallet before you leave your house and I guarantee you won’t have any issues getting in. Plain and simple

Lol mobile tickets is far better than paper tickets. It's not "flawed at best".

Blame the user not the system. I've never had a single problem when I put my tickets in my apple wallet before I leave my apartment.

Good to know. I had done it that way only a few times and was easy but if that might not work all the time then that would not be a good habit to get into.

Folks disregard my approach...

Wouldn't it be the same thing as printing out a confirmation email? Those work.

No

On mobile tickets the barcode is constantly changing so that way people can’t reproduce the ticket and sell 100s of them and screw a bunch of people like what happened when they first started the “print from home” tickets

Lol mobile tickets is far better than paper tickets. It's not "flawed at best".

Blame the user not the system. I've never had a single problem when I put my tickets in my apple wallet before I leave my apartment.

I love mobile tickets, mobile boarding passes, just used mobile Amtrak. Mobile payment. Apple wallet is the best.

I wish the Cuse app made it as easy as all the other apps do. I mean it might be user error for me, but it has always been so easy everywhere else.

I love mobile tickets, mobile boarding passes, just used mobile Amtrak. Mobile payment. Apple wallet is the best.

I wish the Cuse app made it as easy as all the other apps do. I mean it might be user error for me, but it has always been so easy everywhere else.
I always go through the chrome browser and not the apps. I've found even ticketmaster's app isn't great for that sort of thing.

Been to two events this summer that required mobile tickets. The first was a Red Sox game in Buffalo. I made sure I added my tickets to my Apple wallet, no problems getting in. Went to last Friday’s Luke Combs concert at CMAC, zero issues getting in or anyone else I was with getting in.

Put your tickets in your mobile wallet before you leave your house and I guarantee you won’t have any issues getting in. Plain and simple
the deal is though you can do everything right and still get stuck. my kid went to 2 games in buffalo.. one the line got delayed by 30 min because people had issues.. the other, groups they knew, never got in at all because of system errors.

you have a ticket there are multiple things you can do to get people in.. if you relay on scanning and equip goes bad or people cant pull them up, or the lighting is bad it just cascades

do we really thing a huge number of people will be prepared.. and the whole wallet thing thats pushed, its really geared towards apple wallet and not the huge number of non apple phones out there or older versions of iphone that this stuff doesnt work on either..

they should be easing it in not shoving it in. that way they work out the kinks much easier..

No

On mobile tickets the barcode is constantly changing so that way people can’t reproduce the ticket and sell 100s of them and screw a bunch of people like what happened when they first started the “print from home” tickets
how is the bar code changing on a ticket in a mobile wallet that connected to a device with no internet?

it works when connected to an App thats logged in like that.

The biggest issue will be the older people in the fan base. I just spent 30 minutes on the phone with the 75 year old person who sits next to me.

He had no clue what an Apple Wallet was and when he called the box office out of concern about not being able to access his mobile tickets they said bring your season tickets receipt to the will call window and a paper ticket will be issued. Who carries their season ticket receipt with them?

Personally I think it is going to be disaster for the home opener between verifying vaccines cards & COVID19 tests along with mobile ticket issues.

SU needs to send out an email explains what needs to be done if you cannot access your mobile tickets upon entry.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom