Monday Articles | Syracusefan.com

Monday Articles

printed from my post other side (although these articles are darn good--thanks to SUtomcat)!

okay...let's start a collection for Orangeyes and get a new computer...not sure I can go another morning without the news he finds...probably cost each of us less than a dollar and we can think of it as an entitlement that we all get something out of...so which admin is going to handle?...or should we just take it out of advertising funds generated by site?????
Discuss:

printed from my post other side (although these articles are darn good--thanks to SUtomcat)!

okay...let's start a collection for Orangeyes and get a new computer...not sure I can go another morning without the news he finds...probably cost each of us less than a dollar and we can think of it as an entitlement that we all get something out of...so which admin is going to handle?...or should we just take it out of advertising funds generated by site?????
Discuss:

I am easily in on a donation for this. Let's make it happen !!

Discuss:

I'm in. Perhaps an Admin can set up a PayPal destination.

so if Pitt is not thrilled, they should revisit their game with Notre Dame

I'm in and in the Christmas spirit, just tell me where to send my money

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors