Monday Articles | Syracusefan.com

Monday Articles

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
12979821-mmmain.jpg

At 23 years old, Syracuse's Eric White a recruiting success story

Countdown to the ACC: Syracuse will start new era on July 1

Orange Watch: A convenient new Syracuse fan guide for the ACC

Syracuse wide receiver Quinta Funderburk had more to focus on other than football during spring practice

Video

Scenes from SU camp featuring Brandon Lupo

Former Players

Tennessee writer acknowledges that Brown probably would have won the Heisman if...

Quotes from this NY Daily News Article: The offseason is finally over ... almost

"For one thing, the Giants’ rookies – two of whom are still unsigned (T Justin Pugh and QB Ryan Nassib) remained in town for another week or so of workouts"

Gilbride on the chances that first-round pick Justin Pugh will beat out David Diehl for the right tackle job:"Just think of the man -- the man is not going to give up the job. He doesn’t care who has been drafted. (Diehl) was a low draft pick when he got here and no one ever expected a lot from him. What has he been playing now – 10 years? He has been a starter. I think it is going to be very difficult for someone to unseat him. But certainly Justin was brought in for just that reason – to earn a starting position. (And) not necessarily to unseat David, because David can move inside and be a guard for us. So it looks like Justin has enough ability – until you put the pads on, you know – but it looks like he moves well enough. He looks like he is intelligent enough. It looks like he is focused, professional, determined. So I would be surprised if he doesn’t come into play for us down the road."

ACC

Source: RB Shell now seeking return to Pitt

Nation

Sources: Big Ten adds 2 new bowls to slate

I love that article on Eric White, just LOVE it!

That was a great hire, he comes across as someone who you just gotta root for, wherever he goes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom