Monday Articles | Syracusefan.com

Monday Articles

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
9959175-standard.jpg

Syracuse University football team bucked the logic and made a big play outside to turn the tide

Poliquin: Following that 2010 act, this edition of the Syracuse football team has some shoes to fill

Former Players

Linebackers: Deandre Levy, Stephen Tulloch, Justin Durant, Bobby Carpenter, Ashlee Palmer, Isaiah Ekejiuba, Doug Hogue.

With three new faces, the linebackers may go through some growing pains but the potential is there. When healthy, Levy proved to be a big play linebacker. He’ll be replaced by Tulloch in the middle, who has the reputation for being a tackling machine. The injury-prone Durant rounds out the starters. Solid depth in Carpenter and Palmer, who both started late in the 2010 season, mean any injury is not detrimental. Ekejiuba gives special teams depth and Hogue survived the cuts as a 5th round pick.
SL

Colts message board fans liked Taj

SU legend Joe Ehrmann had unique prospective of SU opener

With Donovan McNabb at the helm, Vikings are the 2011 NFL Team of Destiny

Cowboys claim FB Tony Fiammetta

Around The Big East

WVU tops Marshall in shortened game

Big East Conference Call

Around The Nation

Filling the seats?: SEC schools sometimes lose battle with TV

Former OU great Lee Roy Selmon dead at 56

Mizzou to roll out Internet-based school network

Former Kansas coach Fambrough dies after fall

Premium

http://media.At their request, this network is being blocked from this site./media/image/94/944890.jpg

Shallman Talks Michigan Visit
SyracuseInsider.com (subscription) - Allen Trieu - 4 hours ago

Shallman also holds offers from Cincinnati and Syracuse currently, and with September 1st just passing, he received a lot of new contact from schools. ...

Blog

NCAA Conference Realignment: Pac-12 Expansion Could Precede Big East Expansion

Joe Ehrmann has always been a classy guy. As a player, he was a tough guy whose presence commanded double-team attention by OL's and yet when we neededed a big play on D he was the man.

Since college, Joe has developed himself into a very thoughtful and inspirational visonary leader who uses sports for his lessons on life.
Please take a few minutes and enjoy this Syracuse legend and his look into:
Inside - Out Coaching

Joe Ehrmann has always been a classy guy. As a player, he was a tough guy whose presence commanded double-team attention by OL's and yet when we neededed a big play on D he was the man.

Since college, Joe has developed himself into a very thoughtful and inspirational visonary leader who uses sports for his lessons on life.
Please take a few minutes and enjoy this Syracuse legend and his look into:
Inside - Out Coaching
I got to know Joe a little when he was a student at SU. He used to come into the bank I worked at and see my boss on a regular basis about some loans he had. My boss used to get all excited everytime he knew Joe was coming in, he acted like a little kid.

Yeah, you can just barely make out the right edge of the "6" on his right shoulder.