Moose in the house... | Syracusefan.com

Moose in the house...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
934146_458204094271950_1975331507_n.jpg

I remember being young (probably 10-11 years old) and my dad taking me to a Spring Game. It was right around McNabb's Freshman year or RS Freshman year. We went to, I believe, Delmonico's after the game to grab a bite to eat. Anyway, while waiting for a table, Moose walked in and was waiting for a table as well. My dad had me walk up to Moose and ask him, "Are you the guy that opens the holes for Emmitt Smith?" Moose let out a loud laugh and picked me up and tossed me in the air. He ended up signing something for me and taking a picture with the family. It was my first experience with an actual NFL player and even though I was a Bills fan growing up an hour north of Philly (you can imagine my disdain for the Cowboys) I was always a HUGE Moose fan after that. Great guy and an experience I will never forget.

Shafer looks half-cocked and with his fist clenched, he looks like he's going to cold- Moose.

Love seeing all of these SU greats back in town.

There is a golf outing for the football alum tomorrow. There will be a few names in town.

The rest of you former players get back here or I'm gonna clean your freaking clock!

Coach Lea@Coach_Lea14h
Great night with the Syracuse Football Club. Proud to represent Syracuse Football! #Tradition

Moose is the man.

As much as I disliked Emmett Smith as a Cowboy, I'll respect him for the heartfelt callout of moose during his HOF speech. Class act. Both of em...
I could see a non-Cowboys fan not liking Michael Irvin, but Emmitt Smith?

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

I could see a non-Cowboys fan not liking Michael Irvin, but Emmitt Smith?

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2
Hate Emmitt.. moreso because I supported Barry for so long and hated the Cowboys fans who insisted Emmitt was a more pure RB than Barry... There was no grey area..

There is a golf outing for the football alum tomorrow. There will be a few names in town.
Nice. Football camp this weekend too. Can't hurt recruiting to have a few NFL HOFers milling around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom