More fallout at MSU | Syracusefan.com

More fallout at MSU

If that happens it means these programs are dirty and the NCAA should drop the hammer.

If that happens, there will be many other coaches taken down. I wouldn't be surprised if we see renewed looks at SU for recent events as well. And this should shock no one.

Meh...What will happen is, the NCAA will drop the hammer, the school will sue, get any penalties reversed and then be a Top 5 football program...

Unless it costs them an all-time legend coach. I'm looking at you Alabama!

"I hope the right person was convicted" - Tom Izzo

WHAT THE BLEEP ?! HE PLEADED GUILTY TOM AND 160+ WOMEN AREN'T MAKING THIS UP. WOW. SHAME ON YOU.
He has to go.

Where did you see that?

Where did you see that?
Last line first paragraph.
DT8_h_TVMAELImk

He's not really. It's his players and how they were shielded from harassment charges after they committed 'questionable' acts. The nasser investigation is opening everything up.

I think it’s an assistant for him he covered up for. The players seem to be football.

Adrien Payne and Keith Appling were accused of s e xual assault

I think I remember that but the couple articles I read only mentions football players and an assistant b-ball coach.

"I hope the right person was convicted" - Tom Izzo

WHAT THE BLEEP ?! HE PLEADED GUILTY TOM AND 160+ WOMEN AREN'T MAKING THIS UP. WOW. SHAME ON YOU.
He has to go.

If you look at the entirety of what he said in the press conference that quote was taken from, he wasn't questioning the womens' stories and he wasn't questioning Nassar's guilt. He had a poor choice of words, which he also addressed and cleared up in a subsequent press conference. Tom Izzo both believes and sympathizes with Nassar's victims. He also explicitly acknowledged Nassar's guilt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez. Filter Tom, you need a filter. Or someone to edit your material before you blurt these things out. That is tone deaf and offensive to the real victims.
Yes, he would do well to carefully read and think about and edit any statement before releasing it. And that goes for any public figure in 2018.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom