More from Avenatti - Qatar gave Trump $282M bribe

ebucklewis

All American
Why do conservatives always want to take away people's first amendment rights? Where are the free speech warriors when you need them? They should be available now the colleges are mostly quiet for the summer.
I want him on television all the time - and he is.

Pearl309

All Conference
As someone who detests trump with every ounce I couldn’t care less about avenatti’s past. I love the fact that he has taken this “fight” and commandeered it towards justice. The right has literally nothing to stand on in regards to previous mistakes, misgivings or anything for that matter.
Every one of these arguments is hot trash just like the rest of the republicans complicit in this insanity

ebucklewis

All American
People like you make me weep for this country's future.
you really are a piece of work. get over yourself.
You don't know anything about me, and people that do would never make a comment like that in a million years.
like a typical left-wing crybaby, you can only tolerate opinions you like. Sorry, that's not me.

rrlbees

2017 ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
Staff member
Avenatti might be a dirt ball as a businessman (he's stiffed people) but he's become such a recognizable lawyer that people are coming to him with info and documents. Anyone paying attention can see over the past month just how much he has dropped that is causing the trump corrupt team a lot of problems.

br801

Living Legend
You don't know anything about me, and people that do would never make a comment like that in a million years.
like a typical left-wing crybaby, you can only tolerate opinions you like. Sorry, that's not me.
Zero to hissy fit in record time. Nice work.

supp

All Conference
You know what they say about opinions and aholes...

senorpalmer

All American
Classic attack the messenger. trumpees can’t argue any of the questions or facts (the way you u guys dance around trumps repeated favors to Russia is cult-like) so they try to slander the other side in any wild flailing fashion they can while playing the victim. Meanwhile, the types of accusations they make are stunningly tone deaf and pale in comparison to their own actions and behaviors.

Last edited:

senorpalmer

All American
And he continues to cause trump and Giuliani to embarrass themselves and make things worse. Under normal circumstances the guy would be considered obnoxious and over the top but these are not normal times. And unlike the bs you try to pull in blaming the left for trumps rise, trump most assuredly is responsible for Avenatti’s rise to fame, without don the con we’d know nothing about this guy.

IthacaMatt

Living Legend
Avenatti might be a dirt ball as a businessman (he's stiffed people) but he's become such a recognizable lawyer that people are coming to him with info and documents. Anyone paying attention can see over the past month just how much he has dropped that is causing the trump corrupt team a lot of problems.

I kind of think that Mueller's staff may be feeding him info to release. Seems like Avenatti has come out with a couple bombshells the same day, or day after, Trump's latest threat to fire Mueller.

dasher

Living Legend
No. you really don't. He is destroying your side. Now he has a lot of help. Your side. They couldn't help him more even if they were on his side. . He is ruining your side.

Top Bottom