Morehead St Game Thread...

Do they stick with Tyus starting at PG or did Carey catch up enough in practice to be starting? Boeheim in a couple of pressers now clearly doesn’t like the need to use Tyus there.

Last edited:
Heads up to anyone who uses Directv Now - they’re having an issue with the ESPN3 channels (ACC Network Extra included). I downloaded a free trial of YouTube TV for tonight’s game, since I’m not trusting DTV to fix things in time.

I am a bit giddy after what I’ve seen through 20 minutes. A lot of weapons on this roster!
When I began looking at colleges to attend in 1987 (dating myself, I know) my parents, who were both Syracuse grads sat me down and informed me that they would pay for me to go to any school in the country that I could get into. During the conversation, they also stated to me that should I choose to attend Penn State or Notre Dame, I was on my own.

The dislike has run deep in my family now for literally generations...
Morehead hung with UConn

Which tells us nothing because UConn is garbage
You said morehead hung

Heads up to anyone who uses Directv Now - they’re having an issue with the ESPN3 channels (ACC Network Extra included). I downloaded a free trial of YouTube TV for tonight’s game, since I’m not trusting DTV to fix things in time.
What tier are you on? I use DirecTVNow and haven’t seen any of those in my Guide/Lineup. I just watch the games through WatchEspn app.

What tier are you on? I use DirecTVNow and haven’t seen any of those in my Guide/Lineup. I just watch the games through WatchEspn app.
That’s what I do too. But when I try to select anything broadcast on those channels within the WatchESPN app, I get an error saying that my subscription isn’t authorized. I took to Twitter to see what was up, and apparently it’s a nationwide thing.

That’s what I do too. But when I try to select anything broadcast on those channels within the WatchESPN app, I get an error saying that my subscription isn’t authorized. I took to Twitter to see what was up, and apparently it’s a nationwide thing.

Hmmm. I’m good. DirecTVNow I just pay for and access through AppleTV. My internet is through At&t/UVerse. No problem with WatchEspn.

Top Bottom