Most excited I've been for an SU bowl game since... | Syracusefan.com

Most excited I've been for an SU bowl game since...

Eric15

Living Legend
...the 1998 Orange Bowl. Maybe it's because we're on a hot streak or that the game should be incredibly high-scoring or that we've playing an historical rival or that it's at Yankee Stadium, but I simply CAN'T WAIT to go to this game.

...2 years ago for me! ; )

Regardless of the level of the bowl, man--after years of football futility, it is GREAT to have a program capable of being back in the postseason! WVU is an offensive juggernaut; given how our game went against them last year, I have no idea what to expect--but I can't wait for the game.

Let's Go Orange!!!

...2 years ago for me! ; )

Regardless of the level of the bowl, man--after years of football futility, it is GREAT to have a program capable of being back in the postseason! WVU is an offensive juggernaut; given how our game went against them last year, I have no idea what to expect--but I can't wait for the game.

Let's Go Orange!!!

It's going to be fun. Hope to see Ryan and Alec go out on top and have HCDM and staff keep this momentum building. Just Win Baby!

I would rather play in this bowl game than any other. It's because of WVU and their nitwit fan base.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom