Most underrated movie ever? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Most underrated movie ever?

If you haven't seen it find it in Netflix. The "Warrior" with a fantastic Tom Hardy, Nick Nolte, and Joel edergrton.

When I first saw, "Warrior," I thought you were heading in this direction:

51RWgbnY8PL._SY445_.jpg

warriors come out and plaaayyyaaa ! classic
watched the other WARRIOR. kind of a MMA rocky movie. nice cast. well played. not exactly a plot spoiler alert but here i'll skip a few lines but...
}
}
]
}
}
]
]
]

i thought the russian KOBA was gonna kill the good family man brother and the exile brother takes revenge in the cage and splits the winnings between familys . better ending IMO.

Last edited:
Layer Cake

Great British gangster flick I randomly picked up in the Erie Blvd. Barnes and Noble back in ‘06. Had no expectations. Turned out to be amazing.

Not long after, Daniel Craig and Tom Hardy became names. Definitely worth checking out.
I think Rock N Rolla is much better. Tom Hardy is in that.

Better than Rock N Rolla is Snatch. All by Guy Ritchie before he started to suck.

Kinda feel like you two would like this movie.

Not exactly good at picking underrated movies, I like almost everything I watch, but lemme think....

Pirate radio - when rock n roll music was censored by the British government and DJs decide to fight back against the ban and take to the seas to play the music they love.
Big cast.

The kings of summer - a mixture of the goodies and stand by me. Three kids run away from home decide to live out in the woods.

Tucker and dale vs evil. Just some fun sheningans

Kinda feel like you two would like this movie.

Yes I do.

If you look closely at the television in the background, early in the movie when they are at the Harvard dorm room... you will see a Syracuse football game being played at the Dome.

Yes I do.

If you look closely at the television in the background, early in the movie when they are at the Harvard dorm room... you will see a Syracuse football game being played at the Dome.

Good catch.

Not exactly good at picking underrated movies, I like almost everything I watch, but lemme think...

Pirate radio - when rock n roll music was censored by the British government and DJs decide to fight back against the ban and take to the seas to play the music they love.
Big cast.

The kings of summer - a mixture of the goodies and stand by me. Three kids run away from home decide to live out in the woods.

Tucker and dale vs evil. Just some fun sheningans
Pirate Radio is really good. I think i initially saw it because it was written and directed by Richard Curtis, who also did Love Actually. He also wrote Four Weddings and a Funeral and Notting Hill.

Pirate Radio is really good. I think i initially saw it because it was written and directed by Richard Curtis, who also did Love Actually. He also wrote Four Weddings and a Funeral and Notting Hill.

I remember watching it in Oswego, it was on our campus channel as it was just released on dvd/blue ray and watched it and enjoyed it. That cast is great.

Unheard of too as I can't believe I've never even heard of it, which shocks me. One of the best movies I've ever seen.

Much like Boeheimium Rhapsody is a great movie with a music back drop, this movie is a great drama with an MMA back story.

If you haven't seen it find it in Netflix. The "Warrior" with a fantastic Tom Hardy, Nick Nolte, and Joel edergrton.
I'm Still Not Over... The ending of 'Warrior'
Warrior - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Man Who Would Be King - directed by John Huston, starring Michael Caine, Sean Connery and Christopher Plummer. I saw this in high school with a bunch of buddies, and it became an instant favorite. I have loved it for years.

The Man Who Would Be King - directed by John Huston, starring Michael Caine, Sean Connery and Christopher Plummer. I saw this in high school with a bunch of buddies, and it became an instant favorite. I have loved it for years.
Have you ever seen The Lion In Winter? Katharine Hepburn, Peter O'Toole, Anthony Hopkins, Timothy Dalton. There's some bad-ass dialog in that film. I have to think (GoT) George RR Martin was influenced by it.

Have you ever seen The Lion In Winter? Katharine Hepburn, Peter O'Toole, Anthony Hopkins, Timothy Dalton. There's some bad-ass dialog in that film. I have to think (GoT) George RR Martin was influenced by it.

Yes, I have. I enjoyed it, but didn't love it.

Donnie Brasco... Highly underrated mob movie and superb acting performances by Depp and Pacino. It's as good or better than some of the traditional mob "classics" in my humble opinion.

Nightmare Alley (1947)

Last edited: