Most underrated movie ever? | Syracusefan.com

Most underrated movie ever?

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
Unheard of too as I can't believe I've never even heard of it, which shocks me. One of the best movies I've ever seen.

Much like Boeheimium Rhapsody is a great movie with a music back drop, this movie is a great drama with an MMA back story.

If you haven't seen it find it in Netflix. The "Warrior" with a fantastic Tom Hardy, Nick Nolte, and Joel edergrton.
I'm Still Not Over... The ending of 'Warrior'
Warrior - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Last edited:
Incredible movie most people have never heard of. I watch it once every couple months

One of my favorites too. Saw it in the theater and bought it on bluray as soon as it came out. Love the Director Gavin O'Connor. He also did The Accountant and Miracle.

Unheard of too as I can't believe I've never even heard of it, which shocks me. One of the best movies I've ever seen.

Much like Boeheimium Rhapsody is a great movie with a music back drop, this movie is a great drama with an MMA back story.

If you haven't seen it find it in Netflix. The "Warrior" with a fantastic Tom Hardy, Nick Nolte, and Joel edergrton.
I'm Still Not Over... The ending of 'Warrior'
Warrior - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes
Searched for it on Netflix. Not there.

Hardy has done some good stuff. Locke was a crazy premise for a movie and he made it work.

Another underrated gem is The Death of Stalin. One of the funniest movies I've seen in a while.

One of my underappreciated favorites is Beautiful Girls. Great ensemble cast, a young Natalie Portman, and the environment/atmosphere is so palpable, and reminds me of Syracuse.

i haven't seen beautiful girls but this time of year some girls reminds me of quebec in winter .

cover.jpg

I loved "The Drop" but don't know if anyone else who has seen it.
"Stranger than Fiction" was very good, as I recall.

a movie that no one talks about that shows how much robert redford will be missed, "All is Lost". one man movie. he is just so smooth.

really enjoyed his last movie "The old man and the Gun" which reminds how good a job Burt Reynolds did in his last real movie "The Last Movie Star"

a movie that no one talks about that shows how much robert redford will be missed, "All is Lost". one man movie. he is just so smooth.

really enjoyed his last movie "The old man and the Gun" which reminds how good a job Burt Reynolds did in his last real movie "The Last Movie Star"
All is lost was great. I'm a big Redford fan too. I think the only word he said in that movie was the F word. And you completely felt his pain there.

I loved "The Drop" but don't know if anyone else who has seen it.
"Stranger than Fiction" was very good, as I recall.
The Drop was Tom Hardy right? He ran a bar that was a money drop for the mob?

Here's a romantic comedy (with a suicide theme) just in time for Valentine's Day. Stealing Home: Featuring Jodie Foster, Mark Harmon, Blair Brown, Jonathan Silverman and Harold Ramis. Did terrible at the theaters but people like it.
Stealinghomeposter.jpg

"Master and Commander". Well acted, historically accurate, depicting the life of British sailors of the late 18th century. And, I love Russell Crowe.

Layer Cake

Great British gangster flick I randomly picked up in the Erie Blvd. Barnes and Noble back in ‘06. Had no expectations. Turned out to be amazing.

Not long after, Daniel Craig and Tom Hardy became names. Definitely worth checking out.

Layer Cake

Great British gangster flick I randomly picked up in the Erie Blvd. Barnes and Noble back in ‘06. Had no expectations. Turned out to be amazing.

Not long after, Daniel Craig and Tom Hardy became names. Definitely worth checking out.
I think Rock N Rolla is much better. Tom Hardy is in that.

Better than Rock N Rolla is Snatch. All by Guy Ritchie before he started to suck.

I think Rock N Rolla is much better. Tom Hardy is in that.

Better than Rock N Rolla is Snatch. All by Guy Ritchie before he started to suck.

I haven’t seen it. Will definitely look into that.

I feel like I'm going to think of a different movie every day forever on this one...

The first one that came to mind was, 'The Station Agent'