Movies You Hate That Everyone Else Loves | Syracusefan.com

Movies You Hate That Everyone Else Loves

MiniCuse

All Conference
The Lord of the Rings movies. Entirely too long. Incredibly boring. It's like watching two ambigously gay midgets talk about their relationship problems on a 12 hour walk to nowhere. I wanted Gollum to kick them both into the volcano.

A Christmas Story. The worst Christmas movie ever made.

"They're not gay, they're hobbits."

Last edited:
The Lord of the Rings movies. Entirely too long. Incredibly boring. It's like watching two ambigously gay midgets talk about their relationship problems on a 12 hour walk to nowhere. I wanted Gollum to kick them both into the volcano.

A Christmas Story. The worst Christmas movie ever made.

"They're not gay, they're hobbits."

Clerks and Clerks 2 are good movies. Im with you I hate Lord of the Rings, and Harry Potter for that matter.

Clerks and Clerks 2 are good movies. Im with you I hate Lord of the Rings, and Harry Potter for that matter.

Love both Clerks movies, Mall Rats, Chasing Amy. I've read the LOTR books (who hasn't?) and liked them, they're good books. The movies are horrendous. The Clerks 2 clip I had to include because it pretty accurately sums up my thoughts on the movies.

'Inception'. My wife says that I just 'don't get it'.

She's right.

I had a hard time understanding inception the first time, but upon repeated viewings it has become one of my favorite movies. I feel it is worth a second look for that reason. If nothing else it is an extremely well made movie.

Love both Clerks movies, Mall Rats, Chasing Amy. I've read the LOTR books (who hasn't?) and liked them, they're good books. The movies are horrendous. The Clerks 2 clip I had to include because it pretty accurately sums up my thoughts on the movies.

really have struggled to finish the matrix. tried multiple times.. dont like the effects, the acting or the story. keaunu kills almost any movie experience for me..

really have struggled to finish the matrix. tried multiple times.. dont like the effects, the acting or the story. keaunu kills almost any movie experience for me..

IMO, the first film is very good. The second about half good. The third was a muddled mess. Have you seen the John Wick movies? Both are good films.

I had a hard time understanding inception the first time, but upon repeated viewings it has become one of my favorite movies. I feel it is worth a second look for that reason. If nothing else it is an extremely well made movie.

IMO, the first film is very good. The second about half good. The third was a muddled mess. Have you seen the John Wick movies? Both are good films.
I thought he was good in the gift, because his character required no depth or nuance.

I thought he was good in the gift, because his character required no depth or nuance.

Haven't seen it.

sad-keanu-situation-room.jpg

I never understood the Matrix love, does nothing for me.

Did anyone realize the directors of the film, the Wachowski brothers are now the Wachowski sisters? I don't mind what they do in their personal lives. Just found it interesting that both of them became transgendered.

Did anyone realize the directors of the film, the Wachowski brothers are now the Wachowski sisters? I don't mind what they do in their personal lives. Just found it interesting that both of them became transgendered.

I had no idea, but that would explain a lot.