Mr. Jordan, Sir GOAT. Can I call you Dad? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mr. Jordan, Sir GOAT. Can I call you Dad?

I wonder what it was like asking for permission to propose. I bet MJ just abused him on the court for 2 hours, then made him sign an ironclad prenup, and finally reluctantly agreed...

Congrats to Rak. I'm interested to see what Rak does after basketball. He was such a smart kid.

So their kids will have Rak and MJ’s genes? And both parents are SU grads? JB and whoever our next coach is better be all over their kids.
Paging zombie boeheim

I wonder what the Scoop is on their relationship and which of his former SU teamates will be invited to the wedding?

Scoop and MJ's daughter dated about 4 to 5 years ago when she was an undergrad.

I’ll bet the farm that McCullough will be there.

This could be the making of our own Skywalker lineage. By 2037, Boeheim will still be coaching and will be the spitting image of Snoke so it will all work out exactly as I have foreseen.
This was supposed to be a secret, so don’t tell anyone.

But the plans for Dome renovation include a secret basement science facility, complete w/ cloning vats and cyborg manufacturing lines. It’s rumored that we will have an entire unholy army of Jimmy B cyborg clones, each more powerful than the last.

This was supposed to be a secret, so don’t tell anyone.

But the plans for Dome renovation include a secret basement science facility, complete w/ cloning vats and cyborg manufacturing lines. It’s rumored that we will have an entire unholy army of Jimmy B cyborg clones, each more powerful than the last.

Why do I feel like this should have been preceded by "WESTWORLD: SPOILER ALERT"

Why do I feel like this should have been preceded by "WESTWORLD: SPOILER ALERT"
I don’t know what Westworld is, but I’d be thoroughly impressed if it involves genetically engineered Syracuse basketball players and cyborg clones of our HoF coach.

Last edited:
Congrats to Rak.

Jasmine M. Jordan‏ @MickiJae 3h3 hours ago
More

Happily Engaged |
1f49a.png
@R_Xmas25

Hope Rak doesn't screw this up like Scoop did

Jordan was in Asheville yesterday, visiting Biltmore with his daughter as a possible site for her wedding reception.

Jordan was in Asheville yesterday, visiting Biltmore with his daughter as a possible site for her wedding reception.

And Ice Cube and Stephen Jackson were calling out the GOAT...

Congrats to Rak! Wish nothing but the best for him and his family.