Mullin out at St. John’s / Mike Anderson hired | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mullin out at St. John’s / Mike Anderson hired

Let's not go off the deep end. He has exactly zero postseason victories in four seasons.

Who are we even talking about here? Hurley? Technically he did get his first NCAA tournament win this year, albeit in a First Four game.

The Hurley’s are not good coaches. They are great maniacs.

Agreed.

Obviously they know the game, but so do all the guys at that level. They may run great practices for all I know. They may have good gameplans for all I know.

But not being able to keep your composure during games is not a good quality for a coach. I couldn’t really respect my coach if he acted like that regularly. Beyond that, they’re poor representatives for a university based on their sideline conduct. Especially Danny.

Agreed.

Obviously they know the game, but so do all the guys at that level. They may run great practices for all I know. They may have good gameplans for all I know.

But not being able to keep your composure during games is not a good quality for a coach. I couldn’t really respect my coach if he acted like that regularly. Beyond that, they’re poor representatives for a university based on their sideline conduct. Especially Danny.

If we hire a Hurley, I’ll turn in my fan card.

Mullins is a putz but why would Hurley leave for st johns?
Wants to come back close to home? Better recruiting grounds and connections? Given who his dad is, I’m thinking he’ll have all kinds of NY/NJ high school connections.

Peter LaCock, MLB player, had a dad who was more famous than he was. Can you name him?
I looked it up, pretty cool. And his mom is the former Helen LaVagina.

I honestly met a guy whose name was Richard Head.. I didn't believe it at first so asked to see his drivers license, sure enough he was telling the truth. He lives in Hornell..
Dick Head from Hornell - you're on the air.

I'll bet Paul Lynde can.

9CD117C3-5196-4EF6-B439-9A30500C8CAD.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom