Must visit Syracuse spots after a game? | Syracusefan.com

Must visit Syracuse spots after a game?

David332

All American
What are the must try spots in the Syracuse area for after a game to grab something to eat? We normally just stop at Wendy’s in Dewitt on our way home but I’d like to mix it up.

I’m thinking along the lines of subs/ wings/ burgers type of place.

Dark Horse Tavern
Blarney Stone
Home Team Pub
Hops Spot
Ale n Angus

Subs - dibellas, kostas, cure on westcott
Wings - blarney, change of pace, wildcat in Camillus
Burgers - blarney, bull and bear, hop spot
All in all, if I had to hit one spot it would be blarney on Avery

Not a must stop meal on it’s own, but think Tully’s on Erie is a must stop after an SU game if you’ve never been there.

Thanks guys, some good tips for next time. We went to Manny’s after so checked out Varsity. It was packed so we left. We’re now at Applebees in Dewitt, we’re simple folk.

After this game all fans might want to consider going to church.
It’s going to take a miracle to beat anyone left on the schedule not named Boston College

After this game all fans might want to consider going to church.
It’s going to take a miracle to beat anyone left on the schedule not named Boston College
I felt that way until Wilson came in and threw for 190 yards in a half.

Thanks guys, some good tips for next time. We went to Manny’s after so checked out Varsity. It was packed so we left. We’re now at Applebees in Dewitt, we’re simple folk.
If you want quick and relatively cheap, but good food, I would say Brooklyn Pickle or Wegmans food court in Fayetteville. Both are no joke.

If you want quick and relatively cheap, but good food, I would say Brooklyn Pickle or Wegmans food court in Fayetteville. Both are no joke.
Thanks, will definitely try it out.

I thought you were a Byrne Dairy deli and chipwich kinda guy

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Don’t go to a damn grocery store, man. Lol.
I love Wegman's, but it's become rather expensive. Other than being a tracer for Wegman's, why do customers bother inputting their Shopper's Club Card information at check out? I don't remember the last thing I saw at Wegman's that was on sale.

I love Wegman's, but it's become rather expensive. Other than being a tracer for Wegman's, why do customers bother inputting their Shopper's Club Card information at check out? I don't remember the last thing I saw at Wegman's that was on sale.
I wonder the same At Hanniford….it literally NEVER seems to take money off.

Price Chopper/Market 32 usually has a minor discount at least.

I would never recommend an out of towner coming in for a game to go to a grocery store for ANY meal, lol. To me, the atmosphere /setting is part of the whole thing. A grocery store is a grocery store in that regard. And that’s worse than Applebees and Sbarros.

Post SU game you either need the places with the best food, or the places with decent food but the best local, authentic Syracuse atmosphere and experience. IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom