Must visit Syracuse spots after a game? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Must visit Syracuse spots after a game?

I can’t believe I just found out about Brooklyn Pickle. I went twice in two days.
When I was a kid my dad would often bring home subs from there, on his way home from work. Those were always good nights! I love that place.

Not food related, but went to Harvey’s Garden(former Jordan Supply) yesterday for UVA/Syracuse. They do have food trucks there and a gazillion beer options both on tap and in cans. Looks like they have liqour and wine as well.

Not food related, but went to Harvey’s Garden(former Jordan Supply) yesterday for UVA/Syracuse. They do have food trucks there and a gazillion beer options both on tap and in cans. Looks like they have liqour and wine as well.

That place surely looks like it could be a great stop before or after an SU football game on a nice fall Saturday.

Love seeing Cuse get a food hall, and now a food truck park/beer hall as well.

Last edited:
This thread is definitely for people who are driving haha. I made the mistake of visiting and needing to Uber everywhere. Made sure I had a list of where I wanted to go. Helped that Tully's was next to my hotel and I could walk.

This thread is definitely for people who are driving haha. I made the mistake of visiting and needing to Uber everywhere. Made sure I had a list of where I wanted to go. Helped that Tully's was next to my hotel and I could walk.
I hope you didn’t go to the grocery store, Applebees, or Wendy’s…

Subs- Tops makes one hell of a sub. The bread is great and their sub sauce is amazing.
Wings- Beginning II
Burgers- Blarney Burger.

If your watching an away game on TV pick up pizza and wings from Twin Trees for the game. Milton Ave. I’ve been told the East Syracuse one pizza is not as good. My mother n law lives in Camilus so it’s a natural stop for me. I guess it’s not Milton Ave technically , off Milton. Checking my google maps I guess the one we go to is Twin Trees too.
Tully’s is decent
Watched the Uconn game at Home Team Pub, that was pretty good.

Last edited:
Preferred pre-home game spot is Dark Horse, but I've hit a few other places. Tried Pressroom once this season, but that was packed to the gills. Post-game, usually my house. By that point, it's bed time.

Preferred pre-home game spot is Dark Horse, but I've hit a few other places. Tried Pressroom once this season, but that was packed to the gills. Post-game, usually my house. By that point, it's bed time.
Short rib grilled cheese is unmatched.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom