Must Watch Tonight?? - New Orleans Bowl | Syracusefan.com

Must Watch Tonight?? - New Orleans Bowl

corpjet

Board Prophet
If you would like to check out our potential new Offensive Coordinator check out the New Orleans Bowl tonight.

Rumors and speculation point to, Marshall OC Tim Cramsey taking over the same position here.

This is your chance to see "his" offense in game action.

Where are these rumors? I can’t find anything.

I believe this was the start of it. Just a name to add to the wish list.

I still really like - on paper - the Marshall OC.

Top 10 offense last year, has had young QBs succeed out of the gate, from PA.

Ah gotcha. Thanks. Seems like a good option. After watching Western Kentucky I’d love their coordinator too.

Eh, not a rumor. More like a directional wish as there was no claim in the post or faux knowledge that he was being spoken to. But whatever. Still bored of not having an OC.

If you would like to check out our potential new Offensive Coordinator check out the New Orleans Bowl tonight.

Rumors and speculation point to, Marshall OC Tim Cramsey taking over the same position here.

This is your chance to see "his" offense in game action.

So basically the rumor consists of someone saying he would be a good choice. Just to be clear.

Oh god, I pray that Marshall’s OC isn’t our new OC it’s been rough to watch their offense so far…
You were saying??? Lol yea fan in a live chat said they have like 7 plays and if they don’t work they just go 3 and out a lot… but there running back is pretty darn good I’d say.

Oh god, I pray that Marshall’s OC isn’t our new OC it’s been rough to watch their offense so far…
Judging their OC on one half of a bowl game. Fabulous idea!

Yea Marshall’s o is fine but it’s nothing unique or really on the cutting edge , still would like to see us go for something that schemes us through the talent gap advantage like a coastal carolina type deal

Exactly my point
They averaged 35 points a game this season, he must be doing something right. And we are probably arguing about a guy who isn’t the new OC anyway!