Must win games | Syracusefan.com

Must win games

Chip

Creature of Bad Habits
Many of us have said it a few times this season, but now it's official. This weekend is as must win of a must win game that we must win.

Lose it (no matter what the circumstance) and Marrone could lose most of whatever supporters he has left.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Many of us have said it a few times this season, but now it's official. This weekend is as must win of a must win game that we must win.

Lose it (no matter what the circumstance) and Marrone could lose most of whatever supporters he has left.

Yup. Pretty hard to come back from losing twice to the guy your AD decided wasn't good enough.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I will go a step further, I think the next two (UCONN & USF) are must win games. After that you have Cincy, Louey and Mizzou all in a row ...games in which we will be decided underdogs. One last comment on the RU game...6 times inside their 35 and only get 7 points. - wow!

I will go a step further, I think the next two (UCONN & USF) are must win games. After that you have Cincy, Louey and Mizzou all in a row ...games in which we will be decided underdogs. One last comment on the RU game...6 times inside their 35 and only get 7 points. - wow!

Your last sentence is becoming a trend, and why we keep losing.

Your last sentence is becoming a trend, and why we keep losing.
The "new offense" is great, but lo and behold, we can't impose our will in the run game, and without guys and plays who can score from 35+ out, this is what you get.

On saturday when we talk about the USF game we will just add another "must win" to your sentence. Assuming anyone is left on the board to care.

Absolutely right. Go might be the only one left if we were to lose to a putrid Uconn team. As it stands, despite the frustration of the Minnesota and Rutgers games, I feel like we can get this cleaned up enough to reel off 4 more wins. If its going to happen, the next 2 are musts.

I would be shocked, absolutely floored if we were to lose to this Uconn version. It will be the worst team we play all year, and yes I'm including Stony.

Beat Uconn, get to 3-4, 2-1 and it sets up another huge game in Tampa the following week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom