MVPs vs. Louisville - Pick 3 | Syracusefan.com

MVPs vs. Louisville - Pick 3

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
I’m starting a new Syracusefan tradition. I wanted to do this at the start of the season but didn’t.

After each win, pick the three SU players that were MVPs of the game. List them in order of importance to the win, i.e. first, second, third.

I’ll assign five points for the player that tallies the most first place votes, three for the player that tallies the most second place votes, and one point for the player that tallies the most third place votes. I’ll keep a running tally and at the end of the season we’ll see whose garnered the most MVP points. Points can be garnered for the previous game until tip-off of the next one.

So to kick it off, here are my MVPs.

Dolezaj (1)
Brissett (2)
Boeheim (3)

I’m starting a new Syracusefan tradition. I wanted to do this at the start of the season but didn’t.

After each win, pick the three SU players that were MVPs of the game. List them in order of importance to the win, i.e. first, second, third.

I’ll assign five points for the player that tallies the most first place votes, three for the player that tallies the most second place votes, and one point for the player that tallies the most third place votes. I’ll keep a running tally and at the end of the season we’ll see whose garnered the most MVP points. Points can be garnered for the previous game until tip-off of the next one.

Dolezaj (1)
Brissett (2)
Boeheim (3)

Might flip Marek and Oshae but those were definitely the 3 tonight

Dolezaj (1)
Brissett (2)
Boeheim (3)
Lather rinse repeat:
1 - Marek
2 - Brissett
3 - Buddy

Let’s get some more votes! Can we pin this?

Let’s get some more votes! Can we pin this?
NO. It's the kind of thing that can be done after every game. Not the kind of thing to pin

Cool. Thanks. Doesn’t hurt to ask, yeah?

Btw, in internet speak, all caps mean you’re shouting. I’m imagining that wasn’t your intent.

Cool. Thanks. Doesn’t hurt to ask, yeah?

In internet speak, all caps mean you’re shouting, btw. I’m imagining that wasn’t your intent.
Shouting was NOT my intent. I am not the best typist. You replied too quickly .. before I finished writing it. People complain that too many things are pinned. We try to pin only things that should be there for more than just a day. I love your idea .. as something to do after every game ... (like other things are done after every game).. but not as something to be pinned

Shouting was NOT my intent. I am not the best typist. You replied too quickly .. before I finished writing it. People complain that too many things are pinned. We try to pin only things that should be there for more than just a day. I love your idea .. as something to do after every game ... (like other things are done after every game).. but not as something to be pinned

Awesome. I appreciate it, cto! I wasn’t sure if it would be better to do after every game, or after every win. I like your idea of after every game, better.

Thanks again for clarifying and all you do for the board!

Marek
Oshae
Eli (Just by a hair)

Loved the way Eli stuck with it and contributed with some good defense, boards, and that block. But Buddy gave us much of the same. Tough vote.

Wait, were you shouting when you just said "NOT".

I think you were. I've heard you shout.

I like your idea, and hope you continue it. (Although I don't know how well it will play when SU loses).

1) Marek
2) Oshae
3) Battle (because without him we don't win 9 effin games, and not this one.)

1) Brissett (carried offense early)
2) Boeheim (hit big shots to open first half lead)
3) Hughes (broke game open in second half)

Sorry, Marek. You were great, too.

3 Stars, hockey style.

1. Oshae
2. Marek
3. Buddy - offense flowed so much better with him in the game

Point taken, although that has to be combined with Frank not playing. Marek and Buddy both play team first, and sometimes Frank doesn't.

I like your idea, and hope you continue it. (Although I don't know how well it will play when SU loses).

1) Marek
2) Oshae
3) Battle (because without him we don't win 9 effin games, and not this one.)

Yeah, I don’t know if it will play well when we lose. Perhaps I’d only ask for one player? What do you think? That kinda throws off the scoring a little bit.

Yeah, I don’t know if it will play well when we lose. Perhaps I’d only ask for one player? What do you think? That kinda throws off the scoring a little bit.

You asked me so here's my two cents. Allowing opposition players to be on the list feels right. People will get pissed, but it makes for a good thread.

You asked me so here's my two cents. Allowing opposition players to be on the list feels right. People will get pissed, but it makes for a good thread.

Hmmm. Not sure how I feel about that. It kinda takes away from the scoring and tracking over time. I think it’s better to focus on SU guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom