MVPs vs. Notre Dame - Pick 3 | Syracusefan.com

MVPs vs. Notre Dame - Pick 3

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
Wild Card Weekend Edition!
You know the drill. List your three MVPs. First gets 5 points, second gets 3 points, third gets 1 point.

Season standings (point totals) so far entering ND:

Elijah: 792
Marek: 346
Girard: 293
Buddy: 264
Sidibe: 185
Guerrier: 144
Washington: 32
Braswell: 23
Edwards: 10
Goodine: 4

1- Girard - I'm vaulting him all the way to the top due to his response to the technical. Showed some moxie, and made the game super exciting/enjoyable. Hell, if he took some lessons from James Harden, it could have gone into overtime. Looking forward to seeing him continue to improve

2 - Buddy - he hit a ton of open 3s and kept us alive in the shootout

3 - Marek - almost gave this to QG, but think Marek played hard, and did several little things right

100- our DF. Gave up soooooo many easy buckets down low. It is crazy to think we can score in the 80s and lose. Need to see some improvement there

Outside a 5 minute spurt I don’t see how Hughes was MVP like everyone is saying.

1.Buddy
2.Guerrier
3. Dolezaj

Marek
Elijah
Buddy

Eli
Marek
Girard

Eli and Marek kept us close much of the game, we even looked like we’d run away with it midway through the first.

I give Girard the nod over Buddy at 3. Both cost us on the defensive end. I think Girard’s composure and the big shots he hit gave us a chance to win, it didn’t happen though. Big free throws as well, Gillon’esq

I don't get the JG3 thing. He gave up multiple 3's and I think is much worse than Buddy at the top of the zone which is saying something. He also gave up the 3 that tied it when we were up 3. I feel like he cost us the game. Yes he made 2 shots.

Totals for ND:

Marek: 38
Hughes 36
Buddy: 26
Girard: 10
Guerrier: 6

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics