MVPs vs Seattle - Pick 3 | Syracusefan.com

MVPs vs Seattle - Pick 3

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
I’m starting a new Syracusefan tradition this season.
After each win, pick the three SU players that were MVPs of the game. List them in order of importance to the win, i.e. first, second, third.

For players, I’ll assign five points for each first place vote, three for each second place vote, and one point for each third place vote.

I’ll keep a running tally and at the end of the season we’ll see whose garnered the most MVP points. Points can be garnered for the previous game until tip-off of the next one.

Standings after Colgate through tonight’s tip off:

Sidibe: 89 points
Hughes: 66 points
Buddy: 44 points
JGII: 26 points
Dolezaj: 12 points
Edwards: 4 points
Braswell: 3 points

My votes vs Seattle:
1.) Girard. This kid is unbelievable. Pencil him into the PG spot for the rest of the season. Unreal shooting performance.
2.) Dolezaj. Any other game and he gets the top spot without question. His fingerprints were all over this game, and the box score. He got us going early.
3.) Hughes. I have enjoyed his leadership and effort so far. Strong showing tonight.

It's gotta be Big Balls Joe. Matt Roe loves this kid. Then I'd go with Marek and whoever recruited Big Balls Joe.

Girard
Marek
Hughes

JGIII might have just jumped into the early season lead of the Hak rankings.

I’d be utterly shocked if he didn’t after tonight’s game.

edit: based on some quick math, he’s in the lead right now. Keep the votes coming! They count until game day of the next game.

It's gotta be Big Balls Joe. Matt Roe loves this kid. Then I'd go with Marek and whoever recruited Big Balls Joe.
Dare I say...GMAC? (I could be wrong)

RG3
Dolemite
Otto (his[?] smile tends to calm me in times of trouble, like the song, "Let It Be")

Goats (which I think are important like MVPs) : ESPN/ACC Network(and even the audio feed had issues as well) for making watching the game nearly impossible for many of us, and intolerable once I finally found some pirate streams which worked for brief stretches. Runner up, whomever is responsible for the team having so few unauthorized streams these days. Third place, Cuse.com for no longer having "Orange All Access" the one year I finally need it!

Typing that last part out made me think maybe I really should do my SWC75 tribute and revive my "The Backside" thread, lol.

RG3
Dolemite
Otto (his[?] smile tends calms me in times of trouble, like the song, "Let It Be")

Goats (which I think are important like MVPs) : ESPN/ACC Network(and even the audio feed had issues as well) for making watching the game nearly impossible for many of us, and intolerable once I finally found some pirate streams which worked for brief stretches. Runner up, whomever is responsible for the team having so few unauthorized streams these days. Third place, Cuse.com for no longer having "Orange All Access" the one year I finally need it!

Typing that last part out made me think maybe I really should do my SWC75 tribute and revive my "The Backside" thread, lol.
image.jpg

This is another example of where I wish this board hard the :rockon emoticon(I likely would have just posted that with no words) I saw on a vBulletin message board in the past(with a smiley literally headbanging while holding his mug above his head and still...anyone familiar with it? That's where I got the popcorn request idea from too).

I just hope JG3 stays on the RG3 trajectory(and healthy) longer than RG3 did in the pros. That would be epic.

Girard
Dolezaj
Guerrier

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors